Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Time to flush?

ftw2012

The end is near!
Reaction score
im about 7 weeks into flower. starting to notice some milky trichs. i know i should flush the soil and switch to stright water 2 weeks before harvest. my problem is that i have no idea how long it will take for the trichs to get from where they are now, 10% milky, to when they get to 25-50% amber. should i flush and just give her stright water from now on?

thanks.

TURKEYNECK

Old School
Reaction score
I would just discontinue the ferts and give 'em pure H2O from here on out....
Not sure its nessesary to actually 'flush'...IMO

ftw2012

The end is near!
Reaction score
well...if i just ran 15-20 gallons through my 5 gallon pot. would you suggest putting one more dose of half strength ferts, just to give them one last meal before their execution? just so they have a little something to eat...or will they probably be fine without it? thanks for the help!

ftw2012

The end is near!
Reaction score
it is a good time to flush?...when i start seeing milky trichs? because i have another plant that is a little behind...no milky trics yet..just wondering if i shoud change to stright water once that starts showing milky tricks too? i just really care about the taste of my weed and i dont want it to be harsh!...id rather give up some quanity if it tastes better.

Dr.GreenThumb

*The Sinsemilla Sheik*
Reaction score
I would wait till you see some amber in thoes trics, then I would give them a good flushing. Just give them strait h2o till harvest.

KADE

Aero Lord
Reaction score
Yeah, plain Phed water... if not it'll be harsh =(

Latest posts