Time to Harvest my outdoor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

POTpoor

Reaction score
Those just don't look quite done to me. Do you check the trichs or just take them whenever the leaves start to turn?

Where he lives he has to take them now I imagine.

This is the first time i have had green leaves at harvest... always yellow. Different in the ground I guess.

Enjoy your harvest Skag.

Those just don't look quite done to me. Do you check the trichs or just take them whenever the leaves start to turn?
Some aren't done, but a few are for sure, This was my second outdoor crop this year and I have to put it away every night because the dew is so heavy, and it's foggy till about 1 in the afternoon and if your plants were left out they get so wet they never dry and rot!!! it's just the curse of Puget sound farming,, I use a small greenhouse and leave enough room between the plants to move everything in,, All the plant in this thread are in buckets,, Here's one of my Blue Bas***d Dad buds, way past mature, and such a proud papa,,, I'm still in awe of the plants that are greenhoused and in the ground,, still not a dead leaf, 10 12 inch colas, 1 is Sativa, and the others that wherkle I grew a couple years ago,, White widow, purple urkle combo,, Ya, this late in Oct. and not a yellow leaf!!,, but both plants?? its gotta be the soil..

View attachment P1030079.JPG

Latest posts

Back