Time to make bubble hash

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Henry@OCG

Reaction score
Bubble hash made from only 2 bubble bags; The strain is Cataract Kush, all day agitation :)

Attachments

• received_588725028405687.jpeg
    received_588725028405687.jpeg
    39 KB · Views: 25
Are you nervous? You gotta share your experience, I'm interested and have never used them.

Which microns did you use?
I used the 220 work bag, then one of the smaller microns, 25👍
Just be careful not to agitate too much, the hash can get too much plant material and the hash will not stick together. Plus, if it's your first time, dont be afraid to really mix the extraction with some authority, it takes a bit to break off the trichomes, cheers

Im not seeing the link in his postings. The only link left is on his home page and profile.

I see that on his home page under his (about info)but not in his postings.

I did the whole set of 8 bags the first time. 90 and 45 is where I pulled the most, 73 was decent too. From what I read, the 90 and 73 micron are the full-melt, creme de le creme of the wash. I smoked the 160 as well as the 25 and those two did not pack near the same punch as the 90 bag or even the 120 bag. In the future, I think I'll not have either of those bags in the mix.

I'm gonna have to try to remember that, oh wait, no way to, I'm too high all the time. I'll just remember you're the guy to ask.

Seriously, thanks for sharing so much info, you've been a great source of info!

Latest posts

Back