time well spent

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ya know BWD, I think that if everybody on the planet would just light some up, there'd be alot more friend side in this life, and alot less of the kickin fire side

I know you talked of moving homestead this summer, hope that's all good with you man

Dan K. Liberty said:
ya know BWD, I think that if everybody on the planet would just light some up, there'd be alot more friend side in this life, and alot less of the kickin fire side

I know you talked of moving homestead this summer, hope that's all good with you man

Yup be pullen pegs and movin camp reckon soon. Wife and I be packin camp couple months now and just needs to wait fur the deals to go through on new land and trails north to be walkin. New camp be much better then camp we be tendin fire at now and cant wait cause the water be bit fresher same as the air pilgrem, cant wait to here the word "go"!

BWD

Thanks Roddy !! . . . as you requested, I have kept up the good work, and the girls are looking really happy . . . three holy cows and the freaky lil mystery sativa have completed two weeks of flowering. I also have another holy cow and two BCSK Juicy Fruit that have finished week one of flowering . . . wow, 60 days ago I was poppin seeds - now all the sudden I got a 4x4 filled out !! I will take the camera in again tomorrow and put up a few more pics . . .

Hello Dan hope you mind don't mind if I pull up a bucket and take note your girls and children are looking nice and healthy.

Hi MaryJane, ty for coming by . . . I have seen your OD grow, very nice . . .

I didn't originally intend this as a grow journal, but oh well . . . here's some more pics :D

seven plants, in 3 gal pots, in a 4x4, under 400 watts . . . starting third week of flower for the tall girls in the back and the freaky lil sativa in the front . . . shorter ones are 10 days behind, but are now stretching and catching up . . . more lighting on the way . . .

time well spent . . . so far :cool:

Jul29_01.jpg

Jul29_02.jpg

Jul29_06.jpg

Jul29_03.jpg

Jul29_04.jpg

Jul29_05.jpg

Jul29_11.jpg

OK it's been a couple weeks since an update, so Imma do a photo shoot tonite . . . older plants are beginning week five and younger ones week four . . . big changes in the past two weeks !!

Hey Dan.. looking good man.. some of the ugliest sativas i grew were some of the tastiest stoniest plant i ever grew.. I grew out a thai in the 80s ugliest plant ever.. but the flavor and stone was so good i wish i seeded it or cloned it... anywhos everything looks great on your end as usuall

Aloha
Squidy

Aloha squidy !! :peace: . . . funny you say that bout the mystery sativa . . . the holy cow girls cloned into the little rockwool plugs like a dream, but the sat ones all 4 dropped off. Was thinking yes no yes no, you'll see she is flowering out way less then the cowgirls, but finally decided yes and took two more cuts into 2" peat pots w/ soil, just in case its killer like your Thai . . . was just talking bout the last time I smoked me some good thai on that other thread . . . mmmmmm

Oh well lights on, gotta go - thanks for stopping by man cya !! :bolt:

Thanks ston . . . hey here's what they look like tonite . . . two weeks since last pics and now in full bloom mode:

Aug13_01.jpg

Aug13_02.jpg

Aug13_05.jpg

Aug13_03.jpg

Aug13_06.jpg

Aug13_07.jpg

Aug13_16.jpg

Aug13_14.jpg

Aug13_13.jpg

Here's two cloning methods working for me . . . the first with the little rockwool plugs is an improvised method I came up with after reading comments by the pros (pcduck, OGK, Hal, etc etc)

I know, my camera sux monkey ballz and its all washed out, but see the little white square toward the lower left? . . . its an 8" plastic tie wrap that you can get anywhere for cheap . . . the plugs are slitted, so I presoaked em, inserted the cut, then banded em closed . . . tiny little ID number written on the knob, which doubles as a little handle so you can pick em up

The mystery sativa refused to root in the rockwool, so I cut another set into 2" peat pots with soil . . . both the mystery cuts survived, they're the two at the top:D . . . and that number 3 plant . . . . holy cow . . . . shes budding strong, clones easy, and looks like the keeper out of this run . . . although I will back off on the epsom salts with her cuts, she's a bit sensitive to it building up in the soil because she drinks too fast (like a few other girls I know LOL)

Aug16_01.jpg

Aug16_03.jpg

Aug16_06.jpg

Aug16_08.jpg

Dan K.,
Looking good. Of course. ;) We've both got a bit of cloning mania going on. My experiment which was inspired by your chicken dome is going strong. BTW- how does the move from rockwool to soil go? Just plop it in or is there something special I'll need to do when the time comes.

Now I've got to think about plant management. Since out of this bunch I know there will be a few keepers- how best to do that? Keep them in permanent veg or keep cloning every few weeks? Though I'm like HemperFi and think "you can never have too many plants" in reality there are only so many slots in each area.

I'll post about this over in my GJ-or maybe that is better as a whole new thread. It is sometimes a challenge to know where to post to be the most helpful. I know some of the best grow journals I've read are the really long ones and seeing a new thread with 25 pages can be daunting.
Have an awesome day- sending tons of green mojo your way.

ok, wait a minute . . . 4th page of general indoor growing ?? no way . . .

somehow this thread morphed into a grow journal . . . so I will see it through - will be posting updated pics from my suxin monkey ballz freakin camera tomorrow:D

Sep03_07.jpg

Hey Dan, The camera may suck but the bud is a keeper. I think you got a BPOTM candidate there :)

lol thanks HP . . . maybe we can open up a Ugliest Garden of the Month thread and I will go for it :rofl:

the colors are pretty unique anyway, lets @@ how sh3 sm0k3s;)

Latest posts

Back