time?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suenglunn

Reaction score
hello again. i want to go away soon for 5 days. I havent even germinated my seeds yet so i presume ill have to be here for germination but how often after do i have to check it? Im real keen to go away cos of life, as it goes. Ill love you if you can answer my question. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I check my plants 2 times a day........ I could miss a day maybe 2 ...... I'm a dirt farmer....... I think hydro growers could miss 4 or 5 days...... others will chime in....... but be aware growing does require a commitment of time on a regular basis......for me anyway.

when are you going away? you should prob wait to pop the seeds until you get back.

IMO...seedlings need to much attention and wouldnt start any untill I knew I was going to be around ...after they a week or two old I would let go for a couplke days if needed

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

I am finding out that, for me, having plants is a lot like having kids -- they require constant supervision. I gave up my life to raise my boys, and now I am changing things around to accomidate my plants. You see, I LOVE them -- they are my babies, and I am resposible for their well being -- it takes quite a bit of responsibility to raise them (kids or mj plants) so sacrifice is sometimes necessary. One of my boys is a Marine and the other is in medical school -- I just hope my plants turn out so successful -- so I can kill them and smoke them -- hehehehe

Wait until you get back to pop the seeds -- the babies will need you :)

sure wish i could find some magic beans that would grow thierself.:)

so what type of grow will you be doing? soil? hydro? what stains? what equipment are you using? lights? nutes? tent or closet? i'd wait til you are able to check on them often to start your seeds...

i check on them every day, or every other day. i like to check every other day just because more happens in between, and once you have everything dialed in a few days wont hurt, as long as you dont miss a watering. but i wouldnt pop seeds and take off for 5 days, just my opinion. what kind of setup will you be running?

Well there you go Suen,

These guys are the best growers that I know, and their advise has been time tested and tried over and over again. They are right on the money with their responses. (sniffle) they make me so proud, ......LOL

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:cool2:

Drop them in moist paper towel, good amount of water covering it on a plate. Be fine in 5 days. Nice warm and dark place. I am the opposite of the posters here. I go 7-14 days in between checking on my girls. Sometimes more.

Holy cow :eek: there is no way I could keep away from my girls for 1 week, let alone 2 weeks. I used the paper towel on my last 6 beans that I popped recently. They had all popped in 24hrs and had tap roots extending about 1-3cm in 48hrs when I set them in coco. 48hrs later I had 1"+ tall seedlings. :)

Latest posts

Back