Timer for inline fan - can't find the right one

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ActivatedAlmonds52

Reaction score
According to most guides I should cycle air inside my cabinet every 1-3 minutes. Unfortunately, it's almost impossible to find a timer that can do this. Almost ALL of them are either: digital with only 10 (!) programs per day OR analog with 15 minute intervals. The only one that allegedly can do the job is called T319 (under different brands, such as Novkit, Techbee etc.) that looks like this:

However, I can only find ones with type F plug/socket and I live in a country with type E sockets.

Is there really no other option than getting a type E version of the T319 from... French Amazon (looks like my only option)? I swear to God...

Leave the fan on all the time
Most likely the guides you are reading are saying to cycle all the air in the tent in one to 3 mins for all the air to exchange for new.
If the fan is for bringing in new air and out with the old as a exchange just get a fan powerful enough to do so,
I run my exhaust fans 24hrs.

when they say cycle your air they mean you need a fan with a cfm that can exchange the volume of your room in x number of minutes. You don't need a timer for the fan.

Jeeesus Christ. All right, I guess I tried to complicate things for no reason (other than having no experience).

Thanks!
That is why we are here to Help
WELCOME

Here is a forum pic for you to use if you like until you find a good one or keep this
I made it for you
1669213050700.png

I run a 6” fan with variable speed. it helps to have that adjustment when trying to control temp and humidity. My tent is 2x4 x 6. Welcome AA and ask away when you start over thinking things. We all do that now and then when we come into issues. There may be an easy fix or perhaps no fix at all 😊 don’t forget to post your grow so we can all watch Happy Thanksgiving.

Latest posts

Back