Timing, measurements, details

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CQ can you find this digital humidity and temp meter at lowes web site and send me a link ???
PLEAS .

So now the story of my first attempt gets even better as the plot to prevent me from even starting thickens. Last night my fiance got a call from her sister telling her that her husband took a swing at her and knocked her down and started throwing stuff at her and the kids. I was down in the basement checking on the dehumidifier and she came in the room and told me what was going on. Long story short I grabbed my steel toes and drove an hour and half there, got her and the kids and drove an hour and a half back.

So now I got my fiance's sister and her two kids living in the house for a while so before I can do anything I have to go out and buy a door lock. One of the kid sleeps downstairs in the basement which is right next to the room and the other sleeps upstairs. Luckily the one that has to poke her head in everything that doesn't concern her is sleeping upstairs. The little boy pretty much plays the 360 all day and shuts up.

Everything started out so well. :(

man you are having all kinds of troubles.

i worry about my son too, one because what i am doing is not legal, and two there have been a couple times he snuck up on me watering the plants, and said whats that dad.

so i am scared to death they are gonna talk about plants in school and he say "my dad has plants in his closet":eek: or even worse they have a drug education day and show them pics of a pot plant and my son say " my dad has one of them"

how do you explain to a 6yr old, not to mention daddys secret plants.

i try my best to not let him see them, but like i said hes snuck me a couple times. little booger :)

Haha, sneaky sneaky.

The kids I have to worry about aren't young enough to be tricked into forgetting. They are nine and ten so they aren't "dumb". I gotta get a good lock and make sure that when I am in the room the door stays locked at all times and when I am not in the room the door stays locked at all times. Not that they would rat me out to anyone, but I don't need sticky fingers gumming up the leafs and **** with whatever the hell kids get all over their hands through the day.

pussum said:
little boy pretty much plays the 360 all day and shuts up.

Hahah I feel that... thas all I do now that i'm on ei.

Well I decided to forget trying to use the paint. I want this done right so I am thinking of picking up some mylar. Question is, who sells it. I have checked online with lowes and home depot and wallmart and no one has it on their sites. Who sells this **** in rolls?

pussum said:
Well I decided to forget trying to use the paint. I want this done right so I am thinking of picking up some mylar. Question is, who sells it. I have checked online with lowes and home depot and wallmart and no one has it on their sites. Who sells this **** in rolls?

Specialty stores, ebay, local hydro shops... that kinda thing.

I am getting excited guys. I am so damn close to kicking this off. The girl and I decided it would be best to wait until her sister is out of the house as Saturday her soon to be ex-husband came to the house with COPS! Oh yeah that was a tense situation. Her sister couldn't just talk with her ex in a calm manor, no she had to tear **** up and wake up the whole ******* neighborhood and cause the cops to come in the house. Luckily they only went as far as the living room and didn't go into the hall way where they would have seen a room decorated with nothing but "glass".

We are putting the plans to grow on hold, but are gathering the materials now. We have decided to grow our schwag seeds first as a trial run to see how we do. If we have a good yield from that and feel we have a pretty decent formula down we are gonna go buy some higher quality stuff.

When we do decide to spend a little for some better **** we want to grow some compact stuff. I don't think I want my first high quality run to be a bunch of large plants. I want to work out a formula as I go so I think growing some more condensed, tight, plants will be a good stepping stone. I want to do plants that are engineered to be indoor specific.

if you do LST they will be compact cause your pulling the tops over and fixing them to the sides of the pot causeing them to grow horizontal. ;)

lowryder would be your only other alternative of a short plant, but its got a low THC content. and if your taking the chances why not get the best bang for your buck.

im doing the same with the seeds, we have had enough bunk street weed to have a nice supply of bagseed weed, we will get all the femals we can out of these, if we get a real nice mother plant we will start cloning.

I have been doing some reading on dr. chronics site and they have a pretty decent mix of compact grows. Some of it is pretty expensive, but from what I read they do the trick and can be some pretty easy and potent grows. After my first run I am gonna chance ordering some stuff online if I do good. If not I will continue to grow my schwag until I get a feel for things.

Anyone got any suggestions on stuff to grow that was pretty compact and worked out pretty well? I am hoping for some TBG feedback on this question as TBG seems to be a knowledgeable figurehead in the cultivation world.

Latest posts

Back