tiny black dots on leaf stems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Melvan said:
those brown spots are not from dead mite bodies rotting away.

If you just went through crazy mite and thrip treatments that's damage from the treatments. It's not always going to show as soon as you treat. And if you're using a systemic treatment, then it's in the plant itself, not just sprayed on the leaves.

Personally, leaves to me look like ph lockout, checked the ph of your soil lately?

yes, the tresment caused the bug's to die. When they die, they dessicate and stick to those areas releasing the liquid from their body. What is so hard to understand there. Yes, the treatments CAUSED the bugs to die. Some times they fall off. Trust me I've been aware of spider mites and have fought them before.

You're agreeing with me the way a woman would....

and dessicate doesn't mean rot, it means to dry out

I think decades of growing and fighting critters gives me a pretty good insight.

And as I am a woman, it would make sense I would agree with you like a woman.

I'm just explaining the chemical reason for the brown dots. I'm not arguing that it's a side effect of the treatment. Yes the treatment killed the bugs. The brown spots are exactly what i said, I'm not challenging your growing testicles....

lol i love u guys. so I found a bunch of white spots on top and lil black critters on the underside of one of the plants that did not show all the death marks, sooo i hit it with sns and not a sign of any thing alive and tonight probaly will be all dotted we shall see

and yes the spots seem to dry out, edges curl and die. maybe stop using rain water and use tap? really dont want dead 3' plants

White spots aren't really on top, those are the larvae within the leaf eating, black spots are adult mites.

One treatment will not do it, even with the SNS 217. Hit again in 3 days to get those hatching eggs, and be sure to spray your space, and the outside of the buckets.

Mites are a pot growers biggest enemy. As they reproduce asexually, they are basically born pregnant, so it only takes one.

Good luck.

thanks this was 4th treatment of sns (week 2) now ty for the insight on them this is my first big plants so close to harvest will bleach and water the tent floor and stuff

other dead looking spots began on other plants after treatment #2 then on most recent after treatment 3 so hope 4 is the lucky number i used a pit more this time as well

N.E.wguy said:
thanks this was 4th treatment of sns (week 2) now ty for the insight on them this is my first big plants so close to harvest will bleach and water the tent floor and stuff

other dead looking spots began on other plants after treatment #2 then on most recent after treatment 3 so hope 4 is the lucky number i used a pit more this time as well

Glad it's working out. Yeah I saw that SNS at IGL and almost picked up a bottle just cuz, but i havent had mites in 5-7 years now. Didn't want jinx myself so I didn't :rolleyes: ...lol...

keeper up and like melvan said, make sure to clean and spritz down everything.

just hit plants with 10,000 ppm of co2 and problem solved

how does one do this dr / just go request buy a bottle and hold my breath and open it int he tent?

ya i still se a bit but i can see leaf matter dying off almost 4th week so combination of the treatments and nature taking its toll still busting buds out like crazy pistols & bud sites are out of control

what size room give me dimensions i will tell you lol a 4 x 4 x 7 foot tent i would crack BOTTLE OPEN FOR 67 MINUTES IN FRONT OF Fans WILL GIVE YOU 10,000 PPM

DrFever said:
what size room give me dimensions i will tell you lol a 4 x 4 x 7 foot tent i would crack BOTTLE OPEN FOR 67 MINUTES IN FRONT OF Fans WILL GIVE YOU 10,000 PPM
i'm a bit slow.. 6 or 7 mins or 67min.

and if i wanted to kill every thing in a 40'40'8' what u think lol

the sns looks to be wiping sheet out giv it another day check it out no longer looks scary looks like lots of what used to be alive is dead stuff

AWESOME, round $23.00 at Indoor Garden, think I may pick some up for poops and guffaws.

Good to hear your puttin it to the bugs.

:peace:

7greeneyes said:
AWESOME, round $23.00 at Indoor Garden, think I may pick some up for poops and guffaws.

Good to hear your puttin it to the bugs.

:peace:
what is 23? u talking about c02??????????????

and how much/ size to bomb a basement of all living things 50x50x8

DR come back i want death thru out for the year not a waste of time and money

I just received a product called hxxp://www.liquidladybug.com/ (this is a folliar spray) watch video

Liquid Ladybug™ Spider Mite Killer

The Best Way to Control Spider Mites!

Liquid Ladybug™ is the only spider mite killer safe to use on flowers (see video). It suffocates not poisons the mites and evaporates away leaving no residue after treatment. It’s 100% organic, safe to use from seedling to harvest, safe to use with lights on and does not stress plants – allowing daily use if desired. Designed as a zero environmental impact pesticide, Liquid Ladybug™ is safe for people, pets and plants.

+ 100% Organic
+ For All Plants & Food Crops
+ Safe To Use Daily
+ Safe To Use With Lights On
+ Safe To Use During Flowering
+ Safe To Use With Bare Hands
+ Safe To Use From Seedling To Harvest
+ Does Not Stress Plants
+ Evaporates Away After Treatment
+ Leaves No Residue, Odor Or Taste
+ Prevents Post-Combustion By-Products
+ Non-Toxic – No Petrochemicals
+ Safe For People, Pets And Plants

every thing appers ok! sns ftw? perhaps.!!! i am at the ready for any sign of lfe but i see noting after last night 0 life any where buds xploding trics over under and green everywhere other then dead stuff dying off. i rubbed a bud super sticky stinky wanted to u know.

well well well holy crapapap

strayed plants with the liquid lady bug cause obv found life and sht started flying every where think aphids? they fly wow nothing likes that stuff

mites dripping away and dying lol

just killing things by hand on walls lol

one small bottle covers 6 plants i'd say

depending on what these flying things look like it could be thripes, small slender bodied fringed wing insects they can range from white-ish to brown-ish depending on adult age, i just got done with a small battle with thripes myself, they are annoying but not nearly as bad as mites, and quite easely gotten under control after only 2 weeks of using SNS 209, also remember that unlike mites thripes reproduce in the soil and live out their youth in the soil eating on root material, and the adults eat the leaves leaving a silver-ish speckle over the leaves and they liek to hide in the nooks and crannys of the topside of leaves. keep up the inspections and remember to do a good bleach rinse of your tent and keep the room your tent is in extreamly clean, your clothes too dont go out and cut the grass or putts in the vegitable garden then go into your tent, shower and change clothes, take every procaution you can and good luck

Latest posts

Back