tiny black dots on leaf stems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rose u mind reader i was just thinking i hope Rose sees this! lol

ya on leaves this is the same strain i have been running since feb and i remember others of the plants having this look or same appeal on the leaves but not being properly fed then these gals are all in 5 gal pots with top notch set up being fed but htey are over 3' now from soil maybe the 1200ppm is not enough

then I have 2 in the back that the new growth is bright green and center vein is dark other 3 are lush green mass buds every where on all 5

this is by far one of the worst spots taco total dead showing just parinoid that this is to early week 3 of flower for the plant to be killing off all it fan leaves

20130802204205.jpg

20130802204110.jpg

20130802204039.jpg

20130802204021.jpg

could be a fungus Symptoms of brown stem rot typically do not occur until mid- to late-reproductive stages :hubba:
Brown stem rot can produce both foliar or stem symptoms. Split stems of infected plants reveal internal browning of the pith and vascular tissue. Pith discoloration starts at the base of the stem and moves upward to the nodes and progresses into the internodal tissues during the growing season. Later in the season, infected plants may wilt and show external browning on the lower part of the stem. Severely diseased plants may lodge. Leaf symptoms may resemble high temperature "scorch" or drought stress. Leaves on infected plants may develop interveinal chlorotic (yellowish) blotches. Tissue between the veins dies and turns brown, whereas tissue adjacent to veins remains green and is the last to die. This foliar symptom can be confused with sudden death syndrome. Eventually all leaves will curl and die and will remain attached for some time after death. Foliar symptoms will not develop if air temperatures are high

so hard under that light i will tonight tho
let me see if i can find one now

tried editing them in keep getting an error about invalid post

wtv

vBulletin Message

Invalid Post specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

Are your thrips or spider mites under good control? What does the top of the plants look like?

very nice the one plant that got hit real hard with them was the worst looking was mostly lower canopy i trimmed all it out. and cleared all the top bud site of any blocking crappy leaves so lights on at 7 see how they look think they should be good to go. wait till u see the hole these things made and were living in mass

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz MP DSCF6999.JPG:
Upload of file failed.

ya rose only living thing in there are plants for sure imo

IF you've treated for spider mites then those brown spots are where their bodies dessicated and stuck to the underside of the leaf.

nothing on under sides tho it's tops and stems and a bid azzz hole they ate into stalk or some thing if i can get the stupy pics to load

those brown spots are not from dead mite bodies rotting away.

If you just went through crazy mite and thrip treatments that's damage from the treatments. It's not always going to show as soon as you treat. And if you're using a systemic treatment, then it's in the plant itself, not just sprayed on the leaves.

Personally, leaves to me look like ph lockout, checked the ph of your soil lately?

no gonna water in a bit will see but it runs thru so fast i assume ots right around 6.5

pretty sure they were a type of mealy bug not so much mites or thrips

What's it matter how fast the water runs out? That has nothing to do with ph, as obviously water stays in the bucket too.

You need to check the ph of the soil about an hour after you water, see what you got going on there.

so i might as well just test the soil rather then the run off no?

DSCF7258.JPG

DSCF7265.JPG

DSCF7267.JPG

DSCF7268.JPG

Yes, that's right. You can test the soil ph right now and see what it is. If you're having ph lockout, it's going on right now, not just when you water/feed.

Edited to add: Still check the soil an hour after as well, just to compare.

k let me get 5 water bottles and take individual samples cause all seem ti differ

well ta going in is 6.7 soil on buree tester says just under 7, digi tester says all are 6.0 one is 6.2 washed and dryed between all samples etc

look what these things did they started a colony

DSCF7290.JPG

i still think its some disease fungus or ROT is the area soft on the stem

Latest posts

Back