Tip For The Day....................Life advice.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should we all Run to the banks and cash out today?
People are their own worse enemies ....................Damm
Leave it there and once all the banks have been bailed out your savings will still be there, just worth so much less. Same thing will happen if you take it out and hide it in your mattress : )

Last I checked, and it's been a few years, JP Morgan Chase had over $60T in derivative exposure and something under $400B in market cap. If they go, it won't mater what bank your money is in. The fed would choose hyper inflation over letting them collapse.

They had 200 Bil in assets. If I am reading this right. They were talking about a bank has to have at least 10 percent of what it has loaned out. Sooo. I know I been smoking this morning but 200 Billion is 10 percent of 2 trillion if my calculator is correct. That was in the first stories if you look. HDF do you loose 2 trillion. Some body ought to get an actual as s kicking for that. Maybe public hanged. Imagine the politicians from both sides that had their hand in that. That's why it's all been so nicely swept under the rug and fast too with out a lot of arguing between reds and blues... I gotta smoke another one, but that's what I'm getting out of it. I catch up again later.

There is nothing better than when your dog presses his or her cold wet nose against yours while wiggly and waggling just so darn happy to see you open your eyes.
Saying HI Dad, HI Mom its morning.
My dog sneezes on me. I get a face full of snot if I don't get right up.

1678802666733.png

Latest posts

Back