Tips curling?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
alright so now my tips are starting to curl I read that that's bad and its caused by a deficiency of something two different websites say two different reasons. The web is getting crowded I say. Plz help once again. I swear I am making a pact with myself to be able to come back on here in the future and give a new newbie some help but I'm still a newbie so yeah... Plz.

I hope you took the food spike out. looks like she has a bit of burn on the older leaves. we generally look at the top of the plant for health signs. I don't see that you should do anything except water. What is the soil? Excuse me if i have asked you that before.

I got the foxfire soil you and someone else suggested, and yes j took the spike out. She's not due to be fed again for a couple days are you suggesting I just do water. She was looking great yesterday morning I mean she still does besides this little curl thing. And yes the tips are def mostly burnt looking. So is that what it is too much nitrogen you think?

Oh side info I had repotted her in the new soil I believe it was five days ago.

Which Fox Farm soil did you use? I can't remember.

I feel that the spike has adversely affected the plant. I would not add food for a feeding or two and see how the plant does. I see a bit of nute burn, too.

Yeah I have a feeling that's what she needs some fresh clean water. Would you suggest Epsom salt I read that two teaspoons is good for ph balance?

No nothing if you just transplanted into fox farm ocean forest. It has enough nutrition to last 6 weeks. Just water, when in bloom you can add some more goodies. She will be busting out any minute with growth.

Yeah I have a feeling that's what she needs some fresh clean water. Would you suggest Epsom salt I read that two teaspoons is good for ph balance?[/QUOTE

Where did you read this?
Epsom salts are used to correct Mag. deficiencies.

Yep,,ya got some Turn and Burn going. She dont need no nutes for awhile,,,just some TLC.

Latest posts

Back