Tips for drying extremely fat buds?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mick

Reaction score
With all the changes I've made to my process lately, I am now coming up on a completely new issue. I understand mold will be an issue if I can't get everything dried properly, but I have some tops that are about 3 inches wide and I'm wondering if I should do anything special once I pick and hang. I'm using the back of my flower room, I have an extra wall set to block light and a heavy cloth across the entry. Got a small fan inside to keep air moving and speaker wire run from wall to wall to hang and keep everything from touching. The dry area stays about 70/70, a little cooler than the main room with no direct light and touching 2 exterior walls. I'm thinking about putting a big box fan at the floor level to move the air more, but I don't want to dry the little ones too fast. Anything you guys do differently when your buds are crazy fat? Again, thanks in advance, always get good advice from you guys.

You can also thin out those colas and basket dry the nugs. Btw this is an awesome problem to have at harvest time. Congrats

Latest posts

Back