tips please..commercial stuff(first time)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

logicalpsycho

Reaction score
I started with some regular seeds that my brother gave me that he got from miami and i started by just germinating them. i then let them grow in a small/medium pot with regular potting soil and now i need to know...when, how, etc. do i pinch them, how often to water them, and how to sex them. other questions may follow but that is it 4 now. Any advice will help because i am completely cluless in the growing prosses.

P.S.-living in S.W. Florida

fix.JPG

im verry sorry but to tell the truth all the wording and everything in those sites kind of threw me of track even worse than b4. Can you please give me any straight out advise? And also it is very rainy here should i protect it from the rain?

The info you need to grow good pot could fill a book. And it has, lots of them.
I seriously doubt if anyone here has the time to re-print everything that you can find in a grow guide.
If you can't understand a grow guide, why do you think you can understand us?
At the risk of sounding like your dad, let me say I wish I had had the advantage of grow guides when I first started to grow pot. Everything you needs to know how to grow mass quantities of high-grade pot, and all you have to do is use the info.

So, I can swing by Barnes and Nobles and pick up a Grow Book, no questions asked? Doesent that seem a bit odd, that the governemnt will track what websites you go to in order to help catch cultivators, but then you can buy an extesnive book on how to grow?

"the governemnt will track what websites you go to in order to help catch cultivators"

I don't know where you get your info from, but I've been giving out grow advice for over 6 years and they haven't gone after me.

But that's besides the point.
You're gonna have to educate yourself and no amt. of whining is gonna change that.
If you want to imagine that there is a narc at every bookstore/library in America you can, but that doesn't change the fact that unless you live with an experienced cultivator, you're gonna have to read.

Devilweed said:
...the governemnt will track what websites you go to in order to help catch cultivators...
What exactly does this mean?

Do you think the government tracks who goes to a couple of billion web sites?

Not on their budget.

They track the ones that are obvious and the links from them and from them until it no longer makes any sense after a few levels.

The methods of investigation the police have now are far more sophisticated than randomly reading through 10's of thousands of web sites.

Now if you go to terrorists-are-us.com, there's a great chance the government may be interested in you.

Hhahahahaha

If you aren't a problem to anyone and you stay out of the system of courts and all that shit, you'll probably never get a second look from anyone.

Good luck to you man!

logicalpsycho said:
im verry sorry but to tell the truth all the wording and everything in those sites kind of threw me of track even worse than b4. Can you please give me any straight out advise? And also it is very rainy here should i protect it from the rain?

the questions you ask mainly are up to you. what technique to use all depends on how you want to grow, and more importantly your own personal capability. some techs are trickier, and some come more naturally.

its really just about your connection to your plants.

im sure others have some great info for you, and if you have any questions about their present health, or how you would like them to be down the line, ill be happy to answer and fill in the gaps.

my best advice for any 'newer' grower with young plants, is leave them alone. no fertz, no pre-fertilized soil, no topping, no training, no hormones.

get them atleast 6inches- to a foot, where they are established before atempting anything.

again if you have any direct questions, or want some advice about your setup ect, you can ask me anytime, as well as others im sure. :)

I don't know if you have any head shops around there but there are a couple around here that have a huge amount of books, my first one was "closet cultivation" by Ed I believe.

Latest posts

Back