Tired of being sick!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mutt

Just a Dawg
Reaction score
Well, I have had 2 colds and a flu. In the past two months. :(
I'm gettin tired of the flu. Its still hangin on. So I thought I would start a thread that dealt with sickness and flu.

So What are you guys remedies and prevention?

My sinus sleep aid is fresh sushi with lots wasabi sauce and bourbon. I sleep the whole night thru.

...more "isolationism"..;)
not a cure, but a decent method of prevention. My biggest problem with this, is the damn grkids. They contract the bug at school and it runs its course through the entire family

Mutt said:
My sinus sleep aid is fresh sushi with lots wasabi sauce and bourbon. I sleep the whole night thru.
I only catch one mild cold each year. I get a flu shot and a pneumonia shot each year so I think I'm one of the lucky ones that they really work on.

I eat sushi at least once a week. Maybe all that wasabi is doin it Mutt! I'm hoping it's the Saki. More Saki please!

In your case, I think it's the "kids" thing. There's an awful lot of coverage for "bugs" at school. The kids build more resistance to it than you do. Then, they bring home the "live" bugs and hug Daddy! Big ole wet one Daddy! Yeah, I remember those days.

Me and the cats don't catch much any more! The Pygmy has Herbs man.

awesome thread.....i like your remedy Mutt...i am on some meds that don't allow me to take any sinus meds or cough meds...but i sure bet your remedy would loosen up the sinuses ;)

hick....i hear that...the kids always bringing it in...i take care of all the family and get them better then it will be me whos sick...i'm always the last...i guess its better than being sick at the same time as them....they'd have noone to take care of their whiney butts :p

Right now I have a houseful of sick people. 3 kids and the hubby... all sick... worst part is, the hubby is actin like a bigger baby than all 3 of the kids combined. I rarely get sick, God knows if I get sick, there'd be no one to take care of all the germ carriers in my house.... I'm ready for them all to feel better and get thier butts outside and enjoy this warm weather!

i used to get a cold maybe once a year but was very active running every other day or cycling.

just a lazy ass now cannot be bothered to jack shit cept work 8-12 hours a day dependant on the job and then my hobby growing weedddddd

lol

pkj

Hey Mutt, take a valium, crawl into bed and forget the world for a few days. Sleep I find is the best remedy., gets rid of stress too. :) oh yeah and "lots" of hand sanitizer, I even carry one in my purse.

GreenDayGirl said:
oh yeah and "lots" of hand sanitizer, I even carry one in my purse.

hehehe......now you sound like my mummy :D

"Doctor, I think there is something wrong with me. I haven't been sick for ages."

Naw, but seriously, I don't get sick often at all. Maybe it has to do with my love for garlic and spicy food...or maybe I'm a good strain. ;)

Mutt.. Hit me up later on tonight and i'll hook you up with some Herbal Tea Remedies.. if your into that kinda thing.. i could even send you some herbs to make the tea wit.. if needed.. lemme know -Pranic

Latest posts

Back