TKR's ongoing grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheKlonedRanger

Reaction score
I'm TKR, and this is my journey into professional/medicinal growing. Temporarily, I'm growing inside my house in our office room. I'm in a couple 4 x 8 tents with 2 viparspectre 900W LED lights each.

The building, once complete, is a 30' x 30' workshop with three 8' x 8' flower rooms. I'm trying to keep the majority of our genetics under 70 day flower, so I can flip a room every 20-25 days. So, here's the genetics (these are seeds that we are currently in the process of popping):

BC Blueberry
TGA Third Dimension
Brothers Grimm Cinderella 99
Humboldt Seed Org 707 Headband
Cali Connection Pre-98 Bubba Kush
OASeeds Super Silver Kush
OASeeds Gelato
Europa Seeds Fruit Slap
Ripper Seeds Zombie Kush
DarkHorse Genetics Sagerbloom Haze F2
Pheno Finder Wedding Cake S1
Pheno Finder Purple Strawberry Bliss S1
Karma Genetics White OG S1

We also have 32 clones of blue dream that are a few weeks old. These will be topped in the next week or two. The tops will be rooted for the next round, and these 32 will be flipped into flower by in the next 2 or 3 weeks.

Two of the clones have been straggling, and one get popped by a carbon filter. So it might be 29 clones instead of 32.

Pics from 7/18:
07.18.jpeg

Update from today:
07.25-1.jpeg
07.25-2.jpeg
07.25-03.jpeg

I should be able to flower these out and have the next round ready for when the building is complete. Then I just need to start stacking the rooms. The tents will move into the building to use for veg space.

Anyway, thanks for tagging along. Hope we have some fun together.

Reactions: TOA
Good setup, expect to see how your plants will perform for bloom. I heard viparspectre has no enough red for bloom.

Moved 2 third dimension, 2 C99 and 4 Pre 98 Bubba Kush into the tent under the LEDs. Thanks for stopping by Devile. I've made a few test runs with these lights with some less than stellar genetics (seed from a pollen run I did about 8 years ago...the lineage is good, just not a real stable line). While I won't be setting any yield records, it produces solid, stupidly frosty buds.

Hey hollowpoint! thanks for stopping by

Did some cleanup on the blue dream. Removed some lower branches and side branches that won't be used in flower. They're pretty crowded in this photo, but I sort of bunch them together when watering so I know which ones were watered already. They might be pruned one more time before flip.

I have one gelato that I started first, when I thought I'd forgotten how to pop seeds. Turns out some of my old practice seeds probably aren't viable any more. I haven't had any issues with the new (bought) stock. Anyway, 1 gelato. Building is close to being complete. Finished framing the flower rooms this weekend. HVAC goes in this week; electrical should be around the same time.

I stunted the C99 and third dimension. I transplanted them into 1 gallon pots and they should be good in a day or two. I'll get pics up soon of the pre 98 bk and the headband. I'm trying to get them transplanted today out of solo cups.

Attachments

• 08.12.2019.jpg
    08.12.2019.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 49
  • Gelato 2.jpg
    Gelato 2.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 52
Flipped the blue dream to flower today at 8 AM. Might try to grab a few pics when I have them out to water after lights come back on.

Inside shot of the tent with lights on yesterday and a few overhead shots of a couple ladies while I had them out for watering last night. AC is almost finished and electrical is being started on Monday. In about 2 weeks I'll have them in an 8 x 8 flower room and a lot more spaced out.

5E3440E5-13A0-42AB-878C-8AB895C0C631.jpeg
E531A15F-4269-4169-98DF-E0BC72632F3A.jpeg

BC97377A-E48E-4284-A032-F5A781509BD9.jpeg

261840FC-FDE9-40BC-A4EC-252BCC6444B6.jpeg
D6855C08-50A0-4C39-8F71-0906B98B34BC.jpeg
Thanks for stopping by and the kind words every one. Girls are starting to show their flowers. Such an exciting time

Things have been slammed over here. Construction is about 3 months behind, and it's put me off schedule, but we're close to getting back on track.

I took the blue dream down at 73 days, trichs were cloudy, to showing just a slight bit of amber. Pulled down just under 2 lbs dry from 27 plants in single gallon smart pots, using a single 1000 watt light. Not quite 1g/watt, but not terrible for my first grow in a few years.

Right now I'm working on populating an 8' x 8' room with C99 and another 8' x 8' with gelato. No pics at the moment, just been too busy to get anything taken the last few times I've been out there. I'll try to keep this updated more often.

Good luck over there... doing 2 lights per room?

tkr, all looks good and you've got some solid genetics in there for sure. i'm excited to see a handful of those grow out. try to remain sane through the transition of moving to a new location. i know 1st hand it can be mentally taxing

Reactions: TOA
Got some good news today. After a 6 month delay waiting on electrical service, I've finally have electricity! The first two rooms in our commercial facility will be up and running by June 1st.

I've got enough clones to fill the first room up. I'll be taking clones off the C99 tomorrow and that should fill up the second room. The first room is going to be a mix of a few strains; C99, White OG, wedding cake, zombie kush, super silver kush, gelato and blue dream. I just didn't have time to get enough clones of one strain and I need to have one room full as soon as construction is finished.

I'll also be popping the Chernobyl and Third dimension by TGA. I'm hoping to find the 3d cut that finishes under 55 days. I used to run it a few years back, but lost it when I move to Oklahoma.

Just ordered a few pallets of soil and powder nutrients from Dakine 420. I've been testing their products on the side and there's a lot less parts than the nectar of the gods line of nutrients, so I'm going to make the switch since I'm moving plants anyway. Hope everyone is doing well and staying safe.

Latest posts

Back