To all.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
youve never encountered a hermi on a pheno hunt ? and then had a keeper from the same batch ?

Absolutely and kept the one that had no hermie traits at all, but would never ever breed with it.

hermi x stable plant
the offspring arent going to be 100% hermi
just saying

Nope 100% won't be herms, but why take chances with ten million strains out here?

i forget how close minded this site is

You'll get that on ANY open public forums with clicks. That said a year ago no one here was willing to hear about LED tech, and now 2 of three mods are running them, of course of which neither are close minded.

i apologize for thinking outside the box
and having a different style then you guys and gal's here

I wouldn't go as far to say "Thinking outside the box" I'd say you're more of a risk taker and for that you're either going to be rewarded, or completely effed. Personally, I don't take too many risks and try to make decisions that can effect me in a negative way.

one day i may conform to the

one of us , one of us , one of us mentality here but i highly doubt it.

Sounds like at this point you're PO'ed, but grouping everyone in to one small group isn't fair. There are at least 5 maybe 6 people here with and open mind.
:)

one month veg is kinda a waste IMO
but im sure i will be told im wrong there as well

Yeah I am totally with you on the one month veg, but then there are strains that have to have it in order to perform while other will rock out with 14 days veg. It's a strain dependent thing for sure.

You have to wanna know what??

If your gonna waste another 4 months for another hermi to seed your grow?? that's madness...

anyone with a stash is not wasting any more time sorting thru hermed out beans... the beans are trash and should be filed accordingly... :vap-Bong_smoker:

You do what you do... pass them out as testers to all your friends... maybe you will find A KEEPER... good luck...

Never did I say "they would all herm"... Now your making stuff up to make your argument sound like your right... and you also now have newbs agreeing with you bc you "think outside the box".... LMAO

Your such good friends with a top notch breeder why would you feel the need to grow herm'd out gear??????????????????????
i never said you did and im not making anything up
you said they were trash
i said they are not 100% hermi so your comment is not valid

pffft.......

run along now sheep ....... i mean ant ........

Yeah I am totally with you on the one month veg, but then there are strains that have to have it in order to perform while other will rock out with 14 days veg. It's a strain dependent thing for sure.
you sir are a cool dude
too bad i met you on a site with like 50 people on it
you seem like a fellow to chop it up with

I know its difficult when people don't see eye to eye on things.....but we have too be nice to each other and actually listen peeps....I came here to say Hi to Dank, and the last few posts are bickering.....F#$K the bull.....This is about the man...DANK!!! lol

Hello Mr Dank....Have heard many great things about you in other MMJ circles, and have a lot of respect for what you have done my friend......you obviously....know your ****!

Don't be afraid to give me some tips or critique my 12\12 from seed grow when I get around to starting a journal......anyways Dank, just wanted to introduce myself and tell ya too keep up the great work my friend! :)

Warrior :)

Don't let the very few asshats here push you away, there's more then enough good growers with positive attitudes here to make up for it.

Some people take offense when they see other skilled growers and it IS an affront to their manhood for some stupid reason.

I know for one I enjoy seeing your plants and projects and whatnot.

:peace: n' Dank,

7ge:)

Also...I think this is valid sometimes......everyone just needs to be patient and understanding(I know it sounds corny).....lol...:)

Your buddy dank hasn't checked in since the end of May. Go find him on the site which he came from.

Your buddy dank hasn't checked in since the end of May. Go find him on the site which he came from.

Holy Cow....that's the warmest welcome I have ever heard...You guys really accept new members with open arms here...... ...lmao For a pot site...this is the most hostile site I have ever seen!!!! You guys and gals hate each other!? :headbang:

Holy Cow....that's the warmest welcome I have ever heard...You guys really accept new members with open arms here...... ...lmao For a pot site...this is the most hostile site I have ever seen!!!! You guys and gals hate each other!? :headbang:

Do i have to close another thread? I am tired of this.

I don't hate anyone on this site. I don't think any of us hate each other.

Warrior, i hope you were warmly welcomed. However, you are bringing up past crap that doesn't need to be addressed. I hope you like it here, if not, it was nice meeting you. We don't need this extreme ridiculous as the "most hostile site..." We grow dank. We do it well. We all have that in common. The rest doesn't matter.

Well this site is really one of a kind there are members here that have been here for some time, so some have become friends who knows, and i also think many have become complacent on there ways of thinking your either in there tight group or your not and thats the bottom line truth
When a decent grower comes in with new skills or advise it appears some of the veterans go up in arms actually probably feeling threatened in some way or form
and thats is probably why this site does not grow you see people sign up post a few times then realize it and leave
As for my self i come in check messages see the ** an have a good laugh this site is good for the small time growers Closet / tent grows organic save the earth grows lol and thats it if a persons plan is to become large scale then this is obviously not the site for you

mmm... I never realized that the plants requirements were different for a closet grow then with a warehouse grow.

How are the plant requirements different, Dr Fever?

mmm... I never realized that the plants requirements were different for a closet grow then with a warehouse grow.

How are the plant requirements different, Dr Fever?

Where do i say plant requirements ??? but if you like when growing closet / tent you are limited to height and plant count obviously catching disease or problems such as insect , or def can be found rather quickly with the small time grow
When growing in a ware house your game has obviously stepped up , costs have stepped up security has stepped up chances of disease has stepped up its a completely different ball game, just ask NORCAL i been there done that just don't have the balls to do it in a huge scale anymore
life in prison posses a threat in my world
So If you think that a closet grower growing for few years can just jump into a warehouse grow you are so wrong with most of the growers here growing for medical reasons i highly doubt they could even walk a row let alone clone literally 1000's of clones weekly to maintain all stages of a ware house grow and that alone can be over whelming trust me i got away from that and lowered my plant count to 12 plants and still giving me enough yield to make almost 20,000 every 60 days
Just out of curiosity how much do you yield every 60 days and a 70,000 watt grow crazy huh you think a closet grower / tent grower can just jump into a grow like this ???

View attachment warehouse1.jpg

View attachment warehouse2.jpg

Dr I never said you did. I asked if the plant requirements were different and since they are not, this forum is quite capable of teaching someone how to grow mj. Whether for a small grow or a warehouse grow. Just more physical work involved in a large grow, the knowledge of how to grow is the same.

I am sure your first grow was not with 70,000 watts

Dr I never said you did. I asked if the plant requirements were different and since they are not, this forum is quite capable of teaching someone how to grow mj. Whether for a small grow or a warehouse grow. Just more physical work involved in a large grow, the knowledge of how to grow is the same.

I am sure your first grow was not with 70,000 watts

my very first grow ever was 3 flowering rooms not including clone rooms/ veg rooms 9000 watts in lighting 240 plants in flower 700 plants in all stages from clones to veg my very first ever grow that is i was around total power of just under 15,000 watts 2200 watts in exhaust fans alone plus misc fans heaters , etc and i never grew a marijuana plant in my life my thought was go big or go home lol
but then again i dont smoke weed i grow to sell well back then and i made 21 dry pounds every 76 days
it was literally a full time job let alone the stress of being caught looking over your shoulder watching strange parked vehicles in your area and most importantly watching out for whom ever was entering the property mail man sales rep etc
on watering days it took just under 12 hrs to feed all of them and you when it came time for trimming it was 4 days 5 people 8 hrs a day to hand trim 84 wet pounds

As for this forum being capable that is questionable there really is only a very small group of members that probably could give advice but its like saying cause you only grow organically but give advice on chemical nutrients grows it should be taken with a grain of salt everyone here has some knowledge of all types of grows but if you look here and all the threads not to many ware house grow journals , or members other then Norcal that actually does it right

I am glad you agree with me Dr.
I think it may surprise you on the number of members that learned how to grow here that are large scale growers..Many just do not say they are as this forum is geared towards the smaller growers.

I think it may surprise you on the number of members that learned how to grow here that are large scale growers..Many just do not say they are as this forum is geared towards the smaller growers.

:yeahthat:

yeah i would be surprised cause you can easily tell that 99 percent of the members on this site are just that small time growers :vap_bong__emoticon: growing what CFL's , 150 - 400 watt tent / closet grows sure there are 1000 watt growers but lets be honest here like you said geared towards small time grows

You would be very shocked dr fever...You obviously have no idea the grows that happen here.

Owe i would be i guess the the tight group that your in keeps it out of the actual forums could you please send me a link or a journal to one other then Norcals thread would really like to see for my eyes :)

If they wanted you to see them dr fever, they would have shown you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back