To flush or not to flush.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jceezy

Reaction score
Hey legend's.

This is my first grow. These girls (FLOWERS) are white rhino and are 8 weeks old.
Question is to start to flush and ripen for 2 weeks now? Or still a bit premature?
20230120_230828.jpg

I only flush my toilet.😁
Well La di da. Fancy indoor plumbing and everything. LOL. There's quite a debate over flushing last few weeks with straight water, or continuing with nutrients...on the other hand, a flush with a gallon of ph'd water for each gallon of dirt has only had positive benefits for me, this may not be the time for this. I've done the flush right before flower, and just carried on. Various opinions on the "last two week" type flush as to whether it really "washes" the excess nutes away or not. I have been using Advanced Nutients "Final Finish" but really dont know how much of a difference it makes.

There is a good sticky in the Indoor Gardening forum where a guy uses a number of different brands of nutes in very controlled grows. Good read, and when he did Advanced Nutrients, he used the final finish, so I did too.

Bubba

I'll stick to the science. Botanist say it does nothing. I've posted the papers many times. It has been tested with side by sides by Botanist to prove it. By professionals in a controlled lab. And testing to prove what they say.
But to each his own. If it makes you feel better I'd say do it. I'll feed my girls until I chop their ass down.
You can flush the soil to get salts out of it to stop nutrient lockout where the plant can eat and stay healthy but your not going to flush nutrients out of the plant material.
Anyway,,,flush or don't. Kinda like carrying a rabbits foot. Some swear buy it,,but ask the rabbit how lucky he feels hobbling around with only 3 feet.😁
The assholes that make the vaccines have ppl swearing they work,,but the science says they do not. But ppl still get the shots because the science doesn't match their beliefs.

Last edited:
I'll stick to the science. Botanist say it does nothing. I've posted the papers many times. It has been tested with side by sides by Botanist to prove it. But to each his own. If it makes you feel better I'd say do it. I'll feed my girls until I chop their ass down.
You can flush the soil to get salts out of it to stop nutrient lockout where the plant can eat and stay healthy but your not going to flush nutrients out of the plant material.
Anyway,,,flush or don't. Kinda like carrying a rabbits foot. Some swear buy it,,but ask the rabbit how lucky he feels hobbling around with only 3 feet.😁
The assholes that make the vaccines have ppl swearing they work,,but the science says they do not. But ppl still get the shots because the science doesn't match their beliefs.
Yup.

Pute does your Wife know you like strange Trim?😁

Latest posts

Back