To late to defoliate?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hunt for red October was a great submarine movie

i heard that the movie people were made to change the mock-up of the nuclear sub because Tom Clancy was to accurate with the details

I’m surprised you were not a submariner. My interest in submarines developed due to basic needs but turned out to be a real adventure too. Maybe not as fun as getting the Polaris nuclear sub in the mail tho 😂
Roster farts in the bathtub and pretends his ass is the submarine. 😉

That is why one leaves the bubbles on
giphy.gif

I just ordered dosido seed for my next grow. Would be interested to know how much product your friend got from their grow with 5 plants in 5 gallon pots. I have a double screen on my plants in my current grow but one plant is just a big girl I guess and wants to stand out. I think stretching is about over now so I think she’s happy and far enough away from the lights. I’m hoping the dosidos grow about the same as the GDP and gorilla glue 4 sharing the tent now…
You should get around 10 oz. With 2x4, up to a pound is my 2x4 target, but usually fall a bit short, we will see what 5 do.

Bubba

I just ordered dosido seed for my next grow. Would be interested to know how much product your friend got from their grow with 5 plants in 5 gallon pots. I have a double screen on my plants in my current grow but one plant is just a big girl I guess and wants to stand out. I think stretching is about over now so I think she’s happy and far enough away from the lights. I’m hoping the dosidos grow about the same as the GDP and gorilla glue 4 sharing the tent now…
Do si do is outgrowing what Grand Daddy Purple did, but it's not over yet. GDP was right on 10 oz. It had thinner branches (colas wanted to fall over), Do si do has some fat, fat cola stems, if they fall over colas will indeed be heavy.

Bubba

Huh. I suppose one could get a bottle of "bubbles" and hold the little bubble loop up to butte, farrt away. Now you have ya some floating stink bombs. Yep, I'm still 10 yrs old in the head.

Bubba

Huh. I suppose one could get a bottle of "bubbles" and hold the little bubble loop up to butte, farrt away. Now you have ya some floating stink bombs. Yep, I'm still 10 yrs old in the head.

Bubba
Well a well feed submarine crew feed beans for a week could act as an emergency buoyancy system to return Sub to surface in case of ballast failure.

SubmarineGirl, can you tell me how long it took you to get from the seedling stage to where you are now. Thanks for the info!

SubmarineGirl, can you tell me how long it took you to get from the seedling stage to where you are now. Thanks for the info!
I dropped the seeds in pods September 10th then on September 30, transplanted them their first of three times in larger pots till I got to seven gallon pots while they were in veg stage. Put down two scrog screens during this process until the screen was full and the tent was filled with tops then put them into flower November 17th. They are three days into their 5th week. I have three gorilla glue and two granddaddy purple. They have been growing pretty much equally except one girl that’s just large and in charge.

......and fires "torpedo"....fire #1!

Bubba
In a town next to the town where I use to live is a memorial to WW2 and it is a torpedo mounted on a marble base with brass dedication plate , I always loved to visit it as a kid. Maybe I should have driven Subs, or maned the torpedoes
tenor.gif

In a town next to the town where I use to live is a memorial to WW2 and it is a torpedo mounted on a marble base with brass dedication plate , I always loved to visit it as a kid. Maybe I should have driven Subs, or maned the torpedoes
tenor.gif
Yes I think you should have. Is it to late for you now? Could always put it on your bucket list

Do si do is outgrowing what Grand Daddy Purple did, but it's not over yet. GDP was right on 10 oz. It had thinner branches (colas wanted to fall over), Do si do has some fat, fat cola stems, if they fall over colas will indeed be heavy.

Bubba
Did the dosidos get much taller? Managing the GDP and GG wasn’t to bad. I worried would it outgrow my tent. I can’t tell if my stems will or won’t be able to handle big buds but I hope the big buds give them a chance to try. do you think my buds will get much bigger? I would love to have to support them because they are so big. Haha
C42B2AC3-CE19-4C4E-99BA-23A16C056FB6.jpeg
47A46ABF-AAE3-46C7-BF36-F4B19E1BA37E.jpeg
They are in week 5 and I suppose maybe 5 more to go or so…

Very nice , yes those buds are going to swell up soon.
If they get too tall you could always snap their necks using
super cropping technic if need be.
Easy to do , cross that bridge when the time comes if it does.

Very nice , yes those buds are going to swell up soon.
If they get too tall you could always snap their necks using
super cropping technic if need be.
Easy to do , cross that bridge when the time comes if it does.
I hope we don’t get to the snap their neck point… they have stopped stretching i think I still have 12” or so under the lights. I’m running LEDs at 100% since veg which they seem to enjoy. The lights don’t make much heat. The tent is super full with 12 or more colas on each plant exposed to the lights. Although I have a lot of green in here which I plan to thin out tomorrow, the humidity has been around 40% and the temp around 77f. The buds look good to me. I may need your help one day with that snap their neck thing 😂
5B1C874C-6D42-478A-B237-CB301D10BB2A.png

Latest posts

Back