to my fellow growers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leelow

Reaction score
:D i have been living on your site for the past week, since i found it. i love it, great info, great growers, i am a novice small grower 2-6 plants at a time currently growing in a self made ebb and flow system. hydrotron, and this grow i am using the millenium custom line of nutrients, with great success . keep it going and growing \ also im a master electrician by trade so i would be glad to help anyone with questions or whatever, by the way im in nyc
leelow

Welcome to MP. Hope to see ya around the forum.

Welcome! Electricians are VERY handy! I would like to see your setup, how about starting a grow journal?

Happy to see you like the site, it is very informative. Welcome to the neighborhood man

sweet we have a master electrician to consult. welcome dude!! :D

Hey leelow, Welcome,:) Awesome forum, huh? Jump right in and git chattin:D Pictures are always welcomed too:D

wow this seems like its a great family furom, i feel very welcome just as a newbie. sorry not to fond of posting pics, i guess you can say im a little nervous. but i am here for all if there is anything electrical or otherwise i could help with, if your in nyc ill even gladly come buy to guide you through or maybe even install for you
leelow

buy the way i am dying to get high it has been months, no buds no connection, cant wait for harvest or an invite

Oh its always the best when you havent smoked in a while

ya bro welcome im a fellow newb but id agree this website is the s*** everyone is really nice and understands what its like being knew. but im just about to start building my grow box so i might have some electrical questions later on

wellcome bro, i to have just joined. i have lurned lots in just the past week on this site. i feel now that i will beable to grow my SShaze to its full greatness, as a 3 time cup winner (97-99). well see u around bro.

Latest posts

Back