To the lurkers

mad man moon

Reaction score
As a veteran in the ancient days of internet forums, I would say to you, this; This one is of the highest caliber. As a newbie, I have been welcomed and accepted. I think that is the beginning of knowledge amongst those who give of themselves for the better good.

mmm

RosterMan

THEY CALL ME Mr. EYEBROW
Reaction score
As a veteran in the ancient days of internet forums, I would say to you, this; This one is of the highest caliber. As a newbie, I have been welcomed and accepted. I think that is the beginning of knowledge amongst those who give of themselves for the better good.

mmmliv==
You can never leave LOL I know

oldfogey8

Grouch
Reaction score
1658443389765.gif

boo

old goat
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score

mmm
welcome, we were all new to the game once like yourself...we pride ourselves as being helpful and at the same time having fun with the loose screws most of us have...look around and find a thread you feel comfortable with and dive in...we have a few folks here that are a bit different than most, me being one of them...a sense of humor is manditory... ;)

mad man moon

Reaction score
welcome, we were all new to the game once like yourself...we pride ourselves as being helpful and at the same time having fun with the loose screws most of us have...look around and find a thread you feel comfortable with and dive in...we have a few folks here that are a bit different than most, me being one of them...a sense of humor is manditory... ;)
I accept your welcome and return good tidings to you @boo