To the lurkers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1658497053773.png

Funny how after lurking and wanting to not share because there's toxic immature human beings that covet some of these sites that will be nice and polite to the people they know could remove them from the site immediately and then go out of their way to be less than human to others I mean I haven't come back here less than a month than I've already got somebody telling me they remember me from THC farmer I've never been to that site in my f****** life what is wrong with these people going to put them on ignore and avoid them like the plague

Funny how after lurking and wanting to not share because there's toxic immature human beings that covet some of these sites that will be nice and polite to the people they know could remove them from the site immediately and then go out of their way to be less than human to others I mean I haven't come back here less than a month than I've already got somebody telling me they remember me from THC farmer I've never been to that site in my f****** life what is wrong with these people going to put them on ignore and avoid them like the plague
I think you are reading to deeply
There is no one here that would go out of their way to do that unless there was a reason. Maybe they really thought they knew you.
The members here all know each other very well and ALWAYS Have A Good Time with one another, (all Jokes and fun) we need that these days.
We Grow Good Weed and spread the word of Love and Joy with all the Brothers and Sisters here.

Whom might that be. Just curious. PM me and let me know where I can be aware of your complaints.

No no no I may have but bear in mind that I do have a head injury and I've had people that were online here somehow I don't what do you call that when your stuff gets hijacked and people are online doing malicious s*** I'm a Woodsman by trade I don't even carry a phone around me when I'm outside I'm kind of a hillbilly redneck type of person when it comes to that I don't how do I use the right vernacular I don't share a blood supply with a device that has the internet on it so I don't necessarily I might be blasting through and reading something and assuming that things are being said based off of previous experience at like roll it up so I apologize if things are taken or I've taken things out of context I'm just trying to protect myself because I wear my heart on my sleeve and my intentions are solid f****** gold I don't want to get wrapped up in toxic stuff that's all

Got it. How did you end up with a head injury?

Latest posts

Back