TOA is back in the saddle - LED + ebb & flow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOA

Reaction score
Well it’s been a while ladies and gents but it’s time to fire up again!

Hope you are all doing fantastic

Still got the trusty old turbo garden but I ordered a different setup to try out as well.

I also ordered some LED’s, this will be my first all LED grow.

Short and sweet for now but I will update with a strain list soon.

Hope to see y’all around!

TOA

TOA!, Hey what LED's did you go with?

Reactions: TOA
Hi TOA, welcome!
I love ebb n flow (containerized hydroton) and look forward to seeing your new rig.
Anything special / fun going in there strain wise?

Reactions: TOA
TOA!, Hey what LED's did you go with?
What’s up brother, how ya bean?! I didn’t want to go all out and buy a shitload of the wrong leds, I have only purchased one so far which is a ViparSpectra dimmable. It has good reviews across the web and for now I think the one will be enough to run the setup I just got. I needed to buy media and a new pump and fittings and containers for the turbogarden and all the odds and ends and said **** it and just bought a mega garden to get going that has everything included.

My plan is to run another 6x3 tray after the beans get going and use the smaller systems for mothers/clones/sprouts in a seperate room and just see where the one table takes me. I have a feeling I will probably end up running a few.

Y’all know I like SOG and variety so the plan is to run perpetual like I was doing before and just keep adding to the big trays.

I have moved to land and have ALOT more room now so space isn’t a concern anymore.

I have all of my old crosses still (whatever I didn’t give away) and a couple others that a couple fellers sent me forever ago that I have not run yet.

There is about 20 or so from me just poking through them so far with several that are unknown as well.

I will start by sprouting at least 10 strains (a few of each) and see how the germ rates are.

I have no clue if the old beans are any good but they still look solid.

I’m going to go through them and pick the ones I have been wanting to try the most and get um wet.

I see there is a lot of new blood here which makes me happy and excited and I also see some old heads floating around still which is even better.

Thank you for checking in and if you or anyone has any input on the LEDs please chime in. Other than using them in my reef tanks for the last few years I have no experience with using them for growing so I look forward to the advice.

I still have all of my xxxl hoods so if all else fails I can hang them instead.

Hello stinkyattic! Thank you for stopping by :)
Lots of bubba, C99, SLH, mango,diesel,white, Afghan and more crosses that I made on the last grow... stuff I have not even run yet but every cross was from the “best of “ so we will see.

Looking for some new stuff to run as well so fruity/sour/funky strain opinions are always welcome.

Y’all be good!

Trill

Ohh yah I forgot my password to my other handle lol.

I don’t think this is the first time either. Derp

Latest posts

Back