tobacco and plants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wereclown

Reaction score
Hey. I've just started germinating the seeds for the first time, and was wondering: does tobacco smoke somehow damage the plants or the seeds? Most living beings probably don't react well to smoke. So if I have to give up smoking inside not to disturb the babies, okay.

should be fine. we smoke tobacco indoors.. no problems here

We smoke also just try and not smoke in the same room as your plants. ;)

Thanks. But since the seeds are all around the place, whereever's dark and warm, I'll probably have to not do it inside anyway.

The Tobacco Mosaic Virus is present in almost all manufactured cigs. It can play havoc with some vegetable garden plants, but I've not heard any reports of it hurting weed.

Good luck to you man!

we dont constantly smoke around our plants, only when we inspect them and we might have a ciggy on the go.

But i wouldnt have my plant sat next to me at the sofa and for me to puff smoke at it

smoke,fragrance sprays, etc. try to keep the room fresh with clean air. Its what they are used to. Unless using CO2 system.

I GOT A QUICK QUESTION

sorry to bust your post, but if i put big flat square carbon filter in front of 2 computer fans blowing air out of growing box would that make difference in smell

??
is the air that comes out the back be less strong (i mean weed smell) :)

Latest posts

Back