Today’s World

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats because the majority of the younder generation are a bunch of lazy assholes that dont know shit. Public Schools dont teach any kind of trades anymore. All they teach is hate and bullshit.
When i was in high school i took Auto Mechanics. Others took Wood Shop, Agreculture and many other things. Now they teach them how to hate America and our History.:mad:
Lol. Look at vehicle owner manuals. 30 years ago they taught you how to adjust your timing. Today, they remind you to look in the back seat so you don't forget your child.

Lol. Look at vehicle owner manuals. 30 years ago they taught you how to adjust your timing. Today, they remind you to look in the back seat so you don't forget your child.

exactly!

we read the manual for instructions on adjusting the lifters with a feeler gauge and set the timing

todays manuals warn against drinking the antifreeze

the dumbing down started when the Dept of Education was established

My place of employment had a job fair this week.
6 people showed up.
We employ around 500 people, so it is not like we are a small company.
5 years ago we would have 40 or 50 applicants stop in.
Are that many people working online?
Are they just sitting at home doing nothing?
And, if you do hire someone under 30 years old, they generally have 0 mechanical skills. I kid you not, last summer, I had to show a 25 year old man how to use a ratchet strap. He had never used one before. What does a 25 year old man not knowing how to use a ratchet strap, or change a tire, say about the state of this country?
I know my employers are not alone in their struggle to hire quality help, it is a nationwide problem.
Our material suppliers are behind for the same reason.
Of course, our material suppliers also have their own material suppliers with the same problem, etc………
Common sense dictates that the oil industry is suffering from the same affliction, which can’t be helping with the price of fuel.
Where all this is headed, I don’t know, but a feller what knows how to grow a garden, and fry up a mess of gray squirrels, may be beating the ladies off with a stick in the near future.
I watched a young man replace three new never used drill bits he thought were dull, the guy he was working with told him to flip the switch on the drill. He said he didn't know drills had a reverse on them.

I see @Hippie420 now
200.gif

A guy I moon lighted with at Scary Mary's church had a young guy that helped out in the summers after school closed. Bob handed him a protable air tank and told him to walk across the street and fill it at the old style gas station. Kid asked how much air to put in it. Bob told him 125 pounds. The kid looked at Bob and said, "I can't carry that much!"

A guy I moon lighted with at Scary Mary's church had a young guy that helped out in the summers after school closed. Bob handed him a protable air tank and told him to walk across the street and fill it at the old style gas station. Kid asked how much air to put in it. Bob told him 125 pounds. The kid looked at Bob and said, "I can't carry that much!"
Should have told the kid it was light because all it was is air. His manbun would likely have exploded…

Funny story about the church. Last pope that croaked we had to drape a black cloth thingie that they roll out every time a pope crokes. I'm up on the ladder, standing on the top step to reach the peak of the arch, and Bob is giggling like a school girl. I get the top anchored and step down to ask him what the h ell is so funny.
He said, "They'd shit if they knew two atheist were hanging this." :cool:

Thats because the majority of the younder generation are a bunch of lazy assholes that dont know shit. Public Schools dont teach any kind of trades anymore. All they teach is hate and bullshit.
When i was in high school i took Auto Mechanics. Others took Wood Shop, Agreculture and many other things. Now they teach them how to hate America and our History.:mad:
Let me tell u this they don't teach kids cursive writing anymore my son graduated high school not knowing how to sign his own name. That's pitiful. I had to teach him.

Most of them cant tell time with an analog clock

Tell time who cares, I can't spell my name. Tell me when I wipe my bumb do I use left or right hand they never really talked about that in college. I took a loan out for 225,000 dollars to learn Greek Mythology can't seem to find work, guess I'm gonna work a Starbucks. School loans suck who's goona pay?

Latest posts

Back