Today is day 73 since the first two leaves popped out .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skullcandy

Reaction score
Hello everyone I’m not very experienced at growing this is the third plant I have put in dirt and I have had two in dwc so I’m not to good at this but I did look at her under the glass and she has mostly clear tricones I can’t spell that word but you know right . So I am wondering if I am gonna be hanging it for Christmas . And so I just wanted to share with all of you because you all share with me .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
One side or the other, you would like to think at least. Hopefully you are getting your first tastes of it by then. - - Is there anyway you can get a picture with just your flash or in regular lighting and not the blurple just for reference. Not always easy for everybody. Don't get me wrong either, I ran blurples for quite awhile and did great with them !!! You will too. I use mine in a side project now and I'm wishing I could find a way to incorporate a couple of them back into my main room. Not enough space for me, yet.

One side or the other, you would like to think at least. Hopefully you are getting your first tastes of it by then. - - Is there anyway you can get a picture with just your flash or in regular lighting and not the blurple just for reference. Not always easy for everybody. Don't get me wrong either, I ran blurples for quite awhile and did great with them !!! You will too. I use mine in a side project now and I'm wishing I could find a way to incorporate a couple of them back into my main room. Not enough space for me, yet.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back