todays events

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turfsire

notthegreatestbuttsurecut
Reaction score
today six of my twelve seeds popped i put them in small but tall juice cartens and put a bag on the in side with drainage and put them in the probogater and lights out untill they come through the top of the soil..
i hope the others pop soon..am i doing things right..and the plastic ive been usen is that needed for the in side of the carteens?
any advice be good

turfsire said:
today six of my twelve seeds popped i put them in small but tall juice cartens and put a bag on the in side with drainage and put them in the probogater and lights out untill they come through the top of the soil..
i hope the others pop soon..am i doing things right..and the plastic ive been usen is that needed for the in side of the carteens?
any advice be good
Sounds like your off to a good start. Once the seeds have popped out of the ground be sure and get them under the lights. Good luck on your grow. May the GREEN MOJO GODS be with you. :aok:

one of my seedscame throuigh the soil today i took it out of probogater and its under the light right now..the question is do i need to keep the the other seeds that have not popped through the soil yet in the probogater or can i just use the probgater for the seeds that popped tyhrough soil?

turfsire said:
one of my seedscame throuigh the soil today i took it out of probogater and its under the light right now..the question is do i need to keep the the other seeds that have not popped through the soil yet in the probogater or can i just use the probgater for the seeds that popped tyhrough soil?
As your seeds sprout i would take them out and put them under your light.

its been two full days and the other seeds(6) that popped have not came through the soil since the poppd with wet tissue, and i planted them in the soil saturday morning their kinda taking long huh?i put them some where warmer like 75-80 they were in my kitchen..any advice please .....worried!!!!!!!!!!11

amother Q i like to add to the ones above i have propogater size of a lunch box with a clear top for the light..its meant to be the envoiroment for the seedlings..and does it benifit much for the plants and can it do with out it..coz theirs two seedlings that have popped through the soil in there ..but that was saturday nite and they have not shown much more growth since hey came through the soil saturday nite..r they stressted coz i done every thing right..2 seeds there master kush and flo,s..or are they slow?/
quite a couple of questions in both posts and are very imortant..so the wizards of the game the help be great!!!!!
peace.

my seedling are up and out of the soil in the propogater 8 of them..the propogater is about eight inchs tall and the seedlings are about a inch from the top hood id say tonite they wont grow no more(no space)..what should i do? build up the propogater to acheive more height or do with out?
how long should a seedling be in the propogater?
thnks

Great to hear you hung in there and your patience paid off.

So, if i'm reading your post right, they are 7 inches tall? And only a few days old? Sounds like they are stretching. I would take the cover off and drop your lighting down to within a couple inches from them. They need a constant breeze from a small fan to promote stem strength. When it is time to transplant, you can bury most of that stem. Pics would help alot.

no i took advice on pots and choze to use small tall juice careens 6 inchs tall. And my seedling are well over an inch in the pot right now and theirs only an inch lelt to grow to the top maybe bcoz the carten were to tall or the prpogater is small.., but i kept them close to the light anyways so i put the pots on a book 1 inch and inside the propoater..i guess i should remove the book and keep the plants close to the light with cd casing's or some thing small huh..no need to be postin on my behave ..silly me,i'll get that done.
but do the seedloings need a fan on them..kinda hard with the propogater or is that afterwards when they come out..just thinking out loud..but how long should they be in the propogater and what size should they grow to..

Latest posts

Back