Toker's 2011 GJ

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tn_toker420

PurpMountainMan
Reaction score
Hey guys, i'm finally back 2 the forums :D I've recently started doing autos, which i'd been wanting to do forever. I'm really trying to focus more on the indoors lately, but i still might be dabbling in the sun :rolleyes: But anyways, i decided to go with a Short Stuff mix pack of autos for my first time but i also picked up 5 pack of critical + auto as well,along with a syrup freebie and a white buddha that didn't make it... I've got one SS that's nearing 8 weeks( shame on me for not marking calendar :doh: ),i'll post a few pics of it. I'm pretty sure it's getting the chop within the next week. I've been SMOKELESS for too long :( Any questions, comments, or just general talk, feel free to pop in ...Here we GO :woohoo:

SS1.jpg

SS2.jpg

SS3.jpg

ss4.jpg

:yay:

Front row!!!!

looks like ya gonna get that :bong1: filled soon brother....HAppy growing

hey buddy....looks like ya have some heat issues eh?...but either way ya gonna be stoned here soon..

take care and be safe my friend:bolt::bong:

So, i just tried out a bowl of my first auto! Greatness :) Now if only the others will finish up and i could get everything lined out inside, cuz as u can might will notice my indoor skills are far from perfect. Thought i'd throw in a pic of the photo girls i have goin'(autos not included), 4 weeks in i believe.I flipped on May, friday the 13th. I have a few that i started 12/12 from seed a little later in as well...btw , when lights are out under my 400 the autos move into my mother keeper tent under 2 55w flouro...Here's my the first Short Stuff "random" i've harvested :D

O yea, i included this "mutant top" that looks weird.i could've just made a bad top tho, but i do have more than one that has these "weird" mutant leaves , like they're missing half the leaf or on another it was like 2 leaves grown into one ...tell me what u think

biggestBabeskyview.jpg

BiggestBabestalk.jpg

garden2day.jpg

maybemutant.jpg

ss5.jpg

SScolagain.jpg

SSpreHarv.jpg

SSseednug.jpg

SScola.jpg

SSbottom.jpg

SSHarvest.jpg

SStopharvest.jpg

check out the double headed nug in the 2nd pic :holysheep:

SScrystalnug.jpg

ssSplitdoubleNug.jpg

SSafterTrim.jpg

SSposttrimClose.jpg

SStopposttrim.jpg

SO i got my attitude order today :) JUNE promo seemed way too good 2 pass up :hubba: i got a 5 pack of Dinafem Fruit automatic and 1 Chronic ryder just bc i was 2 bucks short of UFO freebie3 EXodus cheese, and like 12 others i'll post later. SS1 is dry and SOO amazing, i'm definately not disapointed in autos so far. Although i did have one out of the bunch that didn't auto (outside now)...Picked up a sweet cure JAr and 420 magnify scope with my beans as well ...Got a few pics with what i'll be smokin' on for the next bit AND some QWiso hashoil from my trimmings, which was the best batch i've ever had. Actually smells just like the fresh buds :eek: wasn't really blackish brown, more of a creamy greyish color ...ANYWAYS, here ya go

SS1qwiso.jpg

TUDEorder.jpg

dryCloseup.jpg

Here's a few pics of what i thought was last year's WW f2s , but the date stamp is calling me liar :doh: either way, sum pics 4u :cool:

WWf2a.jpg

WWf2.jpg

WWf2top.jpg

Latest posts

Back