Toker's Outdoor Bagseed Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everythings looking great toker. Looks like this years grow is coming to an end. How many do you still have left? You did one hell of a job and should be very proud. ;)

Man I was out of it for a few weeks and you grow a rain forest :D. I hope it smokes as well as it looks.

Well TBG, i have about 9 still out...about 3 will be getting the chop in the next week...the others need a few, some could go another month i think...but it's been a good year tho, i've never actually gotten to keep up with the trich colors before, i'm actually gonna have some amber trichs on the next few :D ...i'm lettin it get around 30% amber maybe...how long does anyone think that the harvest window will be open after cloudy trichs appear ??? but Elven, it's top notch smoke :) , not got the chance to try out the last one that's still hanging, but i'll bet it's good...one downfall is i've been finding little green and brown worms/caterpillars crawling out of the bowls and boxes after manicuring and drying...i just really hope they all crawl out and leave nothing behind...i hadn't the slightest idea that i had that many of those in my bud, i guess i was just worrying too much about mites :( ...live to learn i guess...welp, i'll get a few pics up sometime soon...take it easy or however ya like, till next time...cye

Well , another got the chop last night...My "big Girl" was showing about 20% amber trichs so i decided it was about right time for me :) ...Figured i'd get a couple nice shots of her before tho ...here ya go, ENJOY

100_1371.JPG

100_1372.JPG

100_1373.JPG

100_1374.JPG

100_1375.JPG

100_1376.JPG

100_1377.JPG

100_1378.JPG

Looks like some Bomb Bud. Twist something up and i'll hop the line and pay you a visit:D.

Hey BBP, anytime my friend...I'm havin a hell of a time getting all this trimmed up myself...Truthfully, i haven't smoked the first joint yet of this, i've only smoked bowls :bongin: ...i usually just smoke J's w/ other ppls ...but thanks for droppin' by ...i'll get a pic of the garden soon

Another one bites the dust. :p You should have a nice harvest when ya get all them ladies down. :hubba: Great job on the grow mang. ;)

Oh NICE toker! those look amazing especially since I haven't hit up the forums in a while. Great to see you all again!

Hey thanks guy, and gal :) ...I'll get a few pics of the remaining lil ladies up soon...I'll also try to get some of the dried and cured :D ...Thanks for all the help everyone, and thanks for keepin me company :)...but it's not over yet!

Well i had just started seeing maybe 20 % amber on that one i just chopped...and about the same w/ 1 or 2 others, but one just wee little runty clone about 6 inches tall :) ...and other's are showing only a little bit cloudy, not much at all...i'm not able to really look at them good, being as i'm using a make-shift scope from an old microscope...but here's some of the finished , dry, trimmed and curing...

100_1381.JPG

100_1385.JPG

100_1411.JPG

100_1412.JPG

100_1413.JPG

100_1414.JPG

100_1415.JPG

100_1416.JPG

100_1417.JPG

100_1418.JPG

100_1419.JPG

100_1421.JPG

Looks like some nice smoke toker. :aok: Will be right over with bong in hand. :hubba:

October Is GREAT!!! It doesn't get much better than this for us outdoor folk, hipp...I wonder if it'll be this great my first indoor harvest..??? Well, got a few pics...i'll have 'em up in no time, just gotta do some re-sizing...Got the last few pics of my "rabbit girl" that got the chop last night...all the gir's that's fully mature are in a better place now :D ...the younger ladies are looking prety good, seeing a good bit of pink on one :) ...welp, i'll get those up here soon...till then

Here's last night's chop ...My "bunny Girl" ... She was showing around 25% amber trichs maybe...i was wanting her to go longer but there was 2 buds starting to like rot or something, just clipped it away and gave here the chop...I figured i'd throw in a few pics of the remaining stumps from my biggest girls :) ...I'll have a some pics of the garden up next :D ...

100_1430.JPG

100_1431.JPG

100_1432.JPG

100_1433.JPG

100_1434.JPG

100_1436.JPG

100_1437.JPG

100_1444.JPG

100_1445.JPG

100_1446.JPG

100_1447.JPG

100_1448.JPG