Tomahawk Strain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mp77710

The Dude
Reaction score
From Greenpointseeds. Has anyone tried it and/or grown it? Have a couple from there that I have my eye on.

Yes. I've grown Tomahawk and Tombstone from Greenpoint Seeds.

Tombstone was a bit stronger but yielded less. Both were decent though.

PURPLE CAKE is the strain to buy from Greenpoint, imo. Good plant structure, good yield and EXCELLENT potency..

Current FEMINIZED seeds, also a few packs of regs (Tombstone and Tomahawk)

Last edited:
I like the Timber cobs, Timber has the best build quality among lighting Ive tried. Not as efficient as HLG quantum boards and the cob spectrum is not as broad as LED quantum boards. I also have ceramic metal halide lighting, and if you want COB lighting Timber is a great choice. Not cheap but its built like a tank.

I really like my Timber LED's. When my Advanced LED's started failing, I contacted the company and was told, no parts available, they're obsolete. So I bought 1, 200 watt kit, built it. Was impressed by it and bought 3 more. I'm using 4, 200 watt LED's to grow in my 3' X 7' grow space. Timber no longer sells the kits. I am going to buy 3 of their small LED's as extra lights for flowering. This will give me 1100 watts of passively cooled lighting. I am very happy with my Timber LED's. Probably better ones available, but I've made my choice.

Yes. I've grown Tomahawk and Tombstone from Greenpoint Seeds.

Tombstone was a bit stronger but yielded less. Both were decent though.

PURPLE CAKE is the strain to buy from Greenpoint, imo. Good plant structure, good yield and EXCELLENT potency..

Current FEMINIZED seeds, also a few packs of regs (Tombstone and Tomahawk)

Thanks @Buzzy !! I actually ordered some Purple Cake and Gorilla Punch from GPS. I’ve had several people suggest the PC. Shipped Wednesday of last week so I should see it soon..

That Purple Cake is a 50/50 hybrid........tastes like Cherry Pie but hits like Wedding cake, loves to be topped. Finished here on day 60 of flower.

Sounds delicious. I literally can’t wait for it to get here..

Latest posts

Back