Tomatoes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet, I'll get a hold of one. The thought has crossed my mind of starting a commercial hydro greenhouse around here and do a bunch of organic produce, we have plenty of upscale places that would love to buy that stuff.

i'll check that book out. Thx for for the recommendation

My little porch garden has been going crazy in the past few days, I'll try to get some pics up.

TURKEYNECK said:
This is my first "ripe" fruit of the year...Im ganna clone this plant for sure.

Yes... that was one tasty 'mater. I appreciated it haha.... It was awesome that it wasn't all seeds and mush. haha You better watch yourself or I might head to your place and steal that green-thumb in your sleep BWAHAHA

|
|
|
\/

tomatoeGIF.jpg

TURKEYNECK said:
2 days and counting...I wonder if tomato clones will have the same effect as a weed clone... hmmmm.....???
Smoke that sucker and find out, Neck. Might be good. :cool:

hhahaha..I set myself up for that one Rev...you got me.

Funny...I know this is an old post but I just read "Hydroponic Tomatoes" by Howard M. Resh...Very cool read, but I could tell it was written before the internet was the most popular method of sourcing and references. Regardless though, it was a very good book for me anyway considering I am very new to this type of gardening and trying to learn as much as I can about this cool hobby...I am now reading "Hydroponics for the Home Gardener" by Stewart Kenyon w/ foreword written by Howard M. Resh...Howard must be the Hydro Guru!

Growing tomatos inside with my MJ and those are LOOKING REAL NICE Tomato's had one tonight and it was so Juicy I think there are alot better inside then outside growing..

So any Idea if a person can graf a the main stock MJ Plant with a Tomato Plant stock??

LOL! I have never tried to do it but I have read that many have tried with no success...Well, I know many have tried to create a tomato with THC but no one has ever done it...Many claim they know someone who has but if it were true they would be a BILLIONAIRE!

It would be a wonderful thing, huh?

Yes it be nice to be able to graf MJ with some thing that we eat..
It was just a thought LOL

Nice thought! I guess the next best thing is Canna-butter, MMMMMmm, nothing like a couple of butter biscuits in the AM! LOL!

Latest posts

Back