Tomorrowland - Home of the Young Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr. Green Fang

You don't see me . . .
Reaction score
Heya! -- I'm a young fart and I was wondering if there are other young farts out there. (40 or younger)

Hey, the old peeps have one, why not the young ones?

.....wait.....I think I'm one of the only young ones around here...

WOO HOO, my own thread, where I get to talk to myself!! :D

(sorry all.. super medicated this morning, and I think it's showing from my postings)

:)

:vap_bong__emoticon: :vap-bobby_on_the_be: :smoke1: :joint: :laugh:

Working my way Doc :fly: 33 over here :rofl:

Well then... 5 inches of snow it is I guess. Time to snowblow. I thought I was done doing that this year.

Good morning all.. or myself. Whoever is listening...which is myself. And Ston-Loc :ciao: Time for a bowl :)

How about an old fart (67) who`s young at heart ? He, he, he.

Hah, honestly, I just did this thread for a bit of a laugh :D All are welcome... or it can be closed, LOL!

8d0e3afcfd5b6767dc52eda6f140c7f5bdf6600733c3748bfebe8c33ee0e4e26.jpg

My old ace is here,,what ya goona do about it youngsters? He he. ,,,,young wipper snappers. Lol

Not trying to invade the youngsters turf !- Just wanted to stop by and say hello from the O.F.C. !-- I hope U guys have as much fun as we do !-- Wake and Bake - Show and Tell - it''s all good !

:D Think of this as a place for even the old folk to "be" young. Love to have any and all convo kickin' around, certainly!

Oh my no Jaam, I was just kidding..you are in no way a punk or is anyone else that has posted, i do expect one punk though. Enjoy you people that are in the prime of your life..

Latest posts

Back