Tomorrowland - Home of the Young Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't mind trimming OG plants sativa plants not so much but I can't stand to see them get molested by a machine it just breaks my heart. In Canada the government producers all use machines but one and guess who has the best medicine?
Too bad they want $13 a gram plus 13% HST minimum of 15 Grams plus $20 shipping and NO returns can get law clippings and your stuck with it.

Hey there,

Just started exploring the forums a little more and stumbled onto this thread.. I must admit I am a youngster, not quite 30 yet. Cheers!

Welcome fellow youngin! :) There was an old folk thread, so I figured "why not?" and made a youngster thread for the giggles.

:D

Whats up young guns?? made a couple runs of oil yesterday... pulled 5.4 Instant Cookies and 3.4 Sunshine Daydream... and Wifi is on deck for today... :)

Nice JAAM!

I weighed my last yanking.. I got 15 wholes out of the tent... 1 whole under my minimum goal of 16, but that was my last run of screw ups a.k.a. "Soil" :rofl: :D

Morning all! Smoke em if you got em.....wait, I know you got em! :)

Gratz to you both, JAAM and Doc. Always nice to hear of a good harvest :)

thanks man :48: boysenberry popcorn in the dehydrator atm for another run tonight... 4.4g from the wifi run earlier off 18g trim/popcorn...

nice haul Doc... :vap-leafy_wave::vap-leafy_wave:

wasss up, just mixed up 5 gal for a flush declorinate it now and refill of res got some new stuff that maybe some of you have heard of look in my thread spring 15 check em out lmk what u thinkn

Welcome back youngin's. Were you there back in '15 when the great 24 hour MP outage occured?!

:D :rofl:

It aint the 1st nor the Last. Lol

Welcome back youngin's. Were you there back in '15 when the great 24 hour MP outage occured?!

:D :rofl:

I will never forget that day!! it is like the Kennedy assassination or John lennon.. somethings you just don't forget. lol

Think it's trying to get a footing, but never seen one run the top like that. Buried up to the bend.

looks like it got watered with moonshine. Crazy how it has gone all over the place. Makes you want to make a lattice out of toothpicks to help it get to its feet... :)

Latest posts

Back