Tomorrowland - Home of the Young Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Between age 20 and ... dirt. As long as you keep a young mind in here! :D

Had to stop by and check on Green Fang !-- Keef is 59 -- is that old ? I know some of U but if U don't know --I run a White Widow SOG rotation -- Aero under LEDs and have recently added the Tranquil Elephantizer -- if any of U guys have any questions - I hang with the O.F.C. -- glad to help if I can !

Oh neat, White Widow :) I've never actually tried it...always wanted to.

As mentioned before, your age is all good as long as you come in here to keep your mind young. :D Thanks for checking in! I'm just cruising along with LED's right now, hoping all checks out with em! I did some final under skirt trimming tonight. Good stuff going on in the garden right now :aok:

I'm 40.
So I guess I will try to get my foot in the door here. Because of my illnesses I feel a lot older. Thats why I need my mary jane. Is this on topic or off topic area?

Dr. Green cool.
I will keep that in mind for things to talk about besides the green. Having fun so far.

Wanders in stoned~~~~~:ccc:~~~~~hands one down , it gets passed around.

Good morning WH! :D Just finished updating my growl journal, and now sitting at this pipe thinking of hitting it... ok, thought over just did. :aok:

Hope everyone is well!

Morning all!
My girl is still doing good. The dank smell is gone thanks to the air filter I got yesterday. I could get a neighbor any day now. With that smell in the air it would be bad. I was loving it. Still can't have the smell leave the house. That is one small plant. Next I'm doing 4. Then I will start my grow journal. Right now its just mud. I decided to just drop seeds in. Humidity is so low they were dying while germinating. That sucks.

Good morning YFC, now don`t that sound just ducky, or something. This comes from the bottom of my young at heart, heart. Ain`t it "wake and bake" time here yet ? Coffee in one, bowl in the other and commence. Geesh, gotta teach this youngsters everything.

:vap-leafy_wave:Time to start a brand new day. Saturday. Fun time. Get some coffee and grab some good hash and all will be fine...

Latest posts

Back