Tomorrowland - Home of the Young Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C-mon winter, we're ready for you to break over here!!

Good mornin' all. Sippin' on this bubble hash :D

Loaded on one of my candies :fly: in the 80's in shorts today... Sorry non Ca peeps

Ohh Yawwn.
Morning all in the green world. Looking at life through green colored glasses.
Kind of nice.
Keep them Green MEN!:vap-leafy_wave:

Green glasses? Did you buy the Method 7's for LED's? (Sorry if you mentioned before, I have THC syndrome :) )

Morning youngsters........got my coffe and a bowl and gonna sit back and enjoy this balmy 76 degree morning we are having before the rains come this afternoon. What an excellent day to get my swerve on and enjoy life.

Morning youngsters........got my coffe and a bowl and gonna sit back and enjoy this balmy 76 degree morning we are having before the rains come this afternoon. What an excellent day to get my swerve on and enjoy life.

Nice. It's 22° with high winds, so feels like below 0

:D

:ccc:
Green glasses? Did you buy the Method 7's for LED's? (Sorry if you mentioned before, I have THC syndrome :) )

Green glasses is a joke. I wear glasses and sunglasses part of the time when I view my plant. My plant is doing the best I have ever had. I haven't been this far before. So I'm looking at my world through green colored glasses. I dug up the 5 seeds. Germinated them. They should all have roots now. Hoping to put them in there pots today. Also growing in there Sage, Sweet Basil, Cilantro, and Thyme. Those will stay in cups. Have yet to break ground yet. For cooking and odor control. On the 27th I get my Ona jars. Any day now I'll get a neighbor. After I get my disability payments rolling I might look into LEDS. I like the idea of very little light and programmable color changes I thought I saw. Right now. I'm CFLs and two twenty watt flouresent tubes.

Just dropped by to see what the BONE HEADED KIDS are doing. :rofl:

:yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat: me too :rofl::rofl:

I was harvesting my bloom Tent 4 hours to cut her all down with many smoke breaks. Tryed microwaving a nug and it doesn't work. You old timers know the trick EH

Usually at work this early on a week day... Waiting on a carpet cleaner to get here, then leave. Then it's willy wonka time :D

Thanks Kraven, they are really very nice. I should have got them last year. OH well, i am enjoying them now.

WOO.. I spent 16 1/2 hours in the room the other day. 1 of my 5 days of a ROOM MARATHON it seems, sheesh! I'm so tired! I had a damn cramp in my leg last night that sent me flying!!! Wait.. is this the old farts club or....oh well!! :rofl:

Side note, for all you youngin's lookin' to get your DWC on.. here's a large and in depth tutorial I just did this morning.

DIY 18 gal DWC tutorial: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71126

diy the trimming lol that will set em straight
the grows we do are great the trimming suxxxxxxxx it's worse the watching them bud lol

Latest posts

Back