Too hot?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tool46

Reaction score
So how is everybody? this is my second grow. Well the first i had trouble with cold temps. Now im having too hot of temps. It was just recently 105 in my room i have a fan blowing constantly i cant put like an a/c or somthing cause its the attic. Any suggestions would help alot.

Do you have a ventable light? Makes a big difference.

Im actually using 4ft fluros and a clf mixture so i dont think its that so much. but its the attic and the weather is getting hot?

Is it a huge attic? you could try venting some air out of the attic with an inline fan or something similar.

Biffdoggie "Is it a huge attic? you could try venting some air out of the attic with an inline fan or something similar."

Yes it is farley large, There is two fents i have covered with cardboard for light purposes. do you think one of those woulf work to vent out of enough to drop the temps?

well, you would want to open one up, get a good strong fan and make yourself a manifold to go over the vent so it still won't leak light, blowing the hot air out of the attic.

as long as you have air coming in, it will help.

Latest posts

Back