Too many strains for one grow journal, grow journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just when I thought I couldnt hate Spaniels anymore I see one with a Beeber haircut. Just kidding Dman, nice lookin plants and congrates on the two female Larrys.

Ozzy, very cool picture.
DMan, what have you done to your self?
Green mojo my friend.

Thanks Maine and Rose.

not much to add today, still waiting for two to show sex, and i wanna wait for some roots on the clones before i flip the lights, i may need to do some more topping depending on how long the clones take to show me some roots.

and yes they are a little thirsty, there getting thier drink on now.

today 001.JPG

today 002.JPG

Those look Very Nice! If you don't flip em soon they are going to be huge ;)

BudLover#69 said:
Those look Very Nice! If you don't flip em soon they are going to be huge ;)

Thx, I will prob flip them in 5 days or so, if they need it i will top them b4 flowering, but I have head space.

okay the line up is official, all the males have been tossed, I am left with.

2 larry og .
1-DF Critical +
1-DF Blu Widow
1-Burmese Kush
1-TH Darkstar
1-HD Fruity
2-my own seeds NL X unknown.

Now the fun begins, i will transplant to their flowering pots and flip the lights by friday.

Here are all the girls on day 2 of flower, i will be cleaning up the lower sections today or tomorrow

may 24 001.JPG

may 24 002.JPG

may 24 003.JPG

Thanks Rose.

I started with 13 plants and 4 were male.

from the original 13, 2 are from fem seeds so
out of 11 regular seeds 4 were male.

hope that makes sense. lol

i was hoping to run 8 this time but if nature gave me 9 then 9 it will be.

Critical plus and heavy duty fruity

may 24 005.JPG

may 24 006.JPG

HDF wasnt touched it just grew like this, its half the size of the other plants and all are the same age

i wish i could do the math, but a little to looped. 70 % female, is that right? Anyway, very good. You veg like I do, big.

Rosebud said:
i wish i could do the math, but a little to looped. 70 % female, is that right? Anyway, very good. You veg like I do, big.

7 female of 11 regular seeds is 63.63636363636363% female

looking good dman. I will subsscribe and keep track. I have 3 of those same strains you are growing out so I will definitely be subscribing. Good luck!

-SSF-

Same here,I also have a Blue widow and a Burmese Kush outside in the Sun.I will keep an eye on these as well.Keep up the great work!

No real need for an update but i had them all out so why not.

Pic #1 2 Larry OG

Day 6 summer Gr 002.JPG

Pic 2 Critical Plus on the left, Blu Widow on right.

Day 6 summer Gr 003.JPG

Pic 3 Back left TH Darkstar,back right Burmese Kush, front Heavy duty fruity.

Day 6 summer Gr 004.JPG

The Room

Day 6 summer Gr 005.JPG

Looking good dman,
I have a few of the same strains from the attitude freebies, most were just about dying in my hydro setup so I threw them into soil and they are doing ok now. One of the Darkstar has the biggest fan leaves I have ever seen, looks a totally different pheno to yours.
Did you top them all at some point?

Latest posts

Back