Too many strains for one grow journal, grow journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok I have had some issues, but things are good again and buds are growing again.

first some larry shots.

15 001.JPG

15 005.JPG

The rest.

there is a 600 MH and HPS so some look greener but in real life they are all simillar.

15 002.JPG

15 003.JPG

15 004.JPG

15 007.JPG

You got some weight in that room Dman. They all look heavy.
Is the Darkstar sativa or what? Do you remember when I grew fumar con dios and it went crazy like that, only not near the weight you have. Drove me nuts. Looks like you have her under control.
Looking great dman! Cant wait for a smoke report.

Thanks folks, the problem with running 7 strains is its hard to get a good handle on individual odours, but i will get to know each one better at the chop.

I dont know what Darkstar is Rose, it was just a freebie, but im gonna find out, the branches are so long when they bend they allow the light to get down in the plant, the big branches are horizontal and covered in light, the pic doesnt do it justice, i gotta get one without the HPS.

Thanks again.

Here is what the site says about darkstar.

Type Mostly Indica * Purple Kush x Mazar I-Sharif
Height 120-140 cm
Yield 400-500 p.s.m.
Flowering Time 70 days

Awesome looking stuff! I'm stoned right now, but all the little plants looked as a child saying "HI DAD!". All excited to see you. It was cute. Anyway, before I start sounding even more stupid, your stuff is a hot mess. That's a compliment.
dman1234 said:
Here is my current grow.

3 larry og .

1-DF Critical +
1-DF Blu Widow
1-Burmese Kush
2-TH Darkstar
1-HD Fruity
4-my own seeds NL X unknown.

All are 5 weeks old, some girls have shown sex but im waiting on the the others, some have been topped and some left alone.

Hungarian Gypsy said:
Awesome looking stuff! I'm stoned right now, but all the little plants looked as a child saying "HI DAD!". All excited to see you. It was cute. Anyway, before I start sounding even more stupid, your stuff is a hot mess. That's a compliment.

LMAO! :p

Latest posts

Back