too much THC?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ganjier

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Hi Yall, I turned 4 oz of trim and popcorn bud into canna butter today using 1lb of butter. I am going to make rice crispy treats with it. If I use all of the butter for 1 batch of rice crispies, what kind of dosage am I looking at for the entire whole crispy? (1 or 2 bags of marshmallows and 1 box of cereal.) Then I can divide into pieces. Is it too much butter for that size of crispy? I am now waiting for water and butter to separate in fridge. Thanks.

Last edited:
The recipe on the box only uses about a 1/2 stick of butter. I would think a pound would be way to greasy for one batch. You can keep that butter what you don’t use in the freezer for more goodies. Could make some canna icing for those rice crispy treats too.

I do a 1:1 or greater ratio of cannabis trim/popcorn to coconut oil(500 grams of trim/popcorn in 500 grams of coconut oil my last batch). The brownies I made are waaaaay to strong. I cut the batches I make into 1” cubes(that works out to about 1 gram of cannabutter per square which I roughly estimate to be about 30 milligrams of cannabinoids per gram of butter). A half of a cube is borderline trippy. As subby and hippy said, you will want to work up to how much is good. Start small and importantly, wait a couple of hours to see how the small dose works. It takes a while for your system to digest it and get it to your liver. You used a 1:4 ratio of cannabis to butter(all things being equal, that would probably mean you have 7.5 mg of cannabinoids per gram of butter) so I would start with a 1” square of rice crispy treats(based on subby’s 1/4 stick of butter per batch). I like a light mellow buzz from my edibles. Depending on your tolerance, you may like something different(I don’t smoke much or eat much lately so my tolerance is pretty low - 1 bong hit and I am good to go). Good luck with your edibles.

Go slow. A heavy dose won't kill ya, but it's not a pleasant ride, and it takes forever to go away.
Yep,,been on a few of those rides with edibles and it's not pleasant.😳🤪😎

Latest posts

Back