too skinny???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71_307

Hi.. My seeds have resently sprouted but im thinking that the steams are to skinny.. one is about 2 to 3 inches high with a real skinny steem..( mind you its supporting its self noproblem) is that normal or is it growing to fast?? The top leaves are still small but shows no signs of beening sick...so far its been about 4 days from the seeds poping.. strian : AK47

thanks

71_307 said:
Hi.. My seeds have resently sprouted but im thinking that the steams are to skinny.. one is about 2 to 3 inches high with a real skinny steem..( mind you its supporting its self noproblem) is that normal or is it growing to fast?? The top leaves are still small but shows no signs of beening sick...so far its been about 4 days from the seeds poping.. strian : AK47

thanks
They could be stretching for light. How far away do you have your light? What kind of lightning?

get a fan blowing on it..ASAP

ya they where denfently streaching for light.. will the steems start to thicken up????

do you guys run the fans 24-7 or give them any break?

i run my osillating fan on 24/7 run my intake and exhaust fan the whole time when the light is on. exhaust for 15 min 2 times durning lights out for about 15 min a time. not that its necessary. just needed somewhere to keep the little tab things used to set the timer! but i think its probably good to run the fan blowing over the plants most of the time. just a gentle summer breeze.

As lng as you can maintain the optimal temperature range, run 'both' as much as is possible.."IMHO". The amount of fresh air circulated across the surface of the leaves is important to heath and growth.
The movement provided by the oscillating fan strengthens the stems.

thanks for the info... got a fan blowin of them now and have them supported with sticks.. so all good so far.. holdin at a steady 80F

Oh man, you'l be fine! don't worry about it.. keep the fans... goin 24/7 and you'll be good to go.

Latest posts

Back