Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Top 10 marijuana seeds

Johny Weed

Reaction score
I just stumbled upon a top 10 list of marijuana strains for 2012, what do you guys think about it? I never heard of Charas before, is that a nice strain? any one else got some top 10 listings found?:icon_smile:

hXXp://marijuanapoint.com/top-10-marijuana-seeds-2012/

Hick

Git "R" lit
Reaction score
I'm curious who and how... they came to that conclusion???..
"Big Bud"... #7 ??

pcduck

Feed the soil, not the plant
Reaction score
Looks to me like someone's blog:confused2:

I took a peek at some of their other articles and seems to me that there is much misinformation contained in some of the articles.jmo

Reaction score
Hick said:
I'm curious who and how... they came to that conclusion???..
"Big Bud"... #7 ??
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I agree....Big Bud????????????

Johny Weed

Reaction score
in the article is said they got intel from seedbanks, I think that are those listed at each strain on the site. dunno.

Budders Keeper

Reaction score
got intel from seedbanks
Top ten in sales...maybe. I could see first time growers thinking "Big bud, I want big buds. It says it's potent and I bet I could retire from all the money I make off Big Buds".

I have grown big bud and didn't even let it finish. Don't even care what I did with the rest of the seeds.

Although still flawed, I would get my "top 10" list from the cannabis cup. Atleast people are actually smoking the weed to form their opinion.

ozzydiodude

Reaction score
After growing "Big Buds" ZI thought it should be renamed "Big Duds"

nugatronica

Reaction score
top 10 is just opinion there is no official everyone's top 10 will be different slightly!

Old_SSSC_Guy

incorrigible reprobate
Reaction score
I'm sorry but that list is SO lame. Half of them are complete unknowns and none refer to the breeder. Looks like its just a lame advertising page for the same 3-4 lame web sites.

Instead, consider DinaFem's January 2012 list of the top 10:

hXXps://www.dinafem.org/blog/70-10-cannabis-strains-every-grower-should-try-at-least-once

Although I disagree with DinaFem putting Moby **** and Critical + (their own strains) on the list, the rest are real solid choices. Plus where they can, they try to point to the orginal breeder of each strain - which is a big deal to me.

[Its too bad the zealous censorship add-on "stars out" the name of a well known and valid strain!]

PuffinNugs

♪♫♪
Reaction score
i found almost every list is differnt. go to a differnt page you have another top 10 straisn to look at.

BoneMan1000

Reaction score
Budders Keeper said:
Top ten in sales...maybe. I could see first time growers thinking "Big bud, I want big buds. It says it's potent and I bet I could retire from all the money I make off Big Buds".

I have grown big bud and didn't even let it finish. Don't even care what I did with the rest of the seeds.

Although still flawed, I would get my "top 10" list from the cannabis cup. Atleast people are actually smoking the weed to form their opinion.
Yeah, I fell into the Big Bud trap as someone who is a beginner and has never even planted a single seed, but you guys set me straight (so to speak lol) with some better options. Reading your post I felt like you were describing me. :rofl:

SPEARCHUCKER

Leavin'ya Bowlegged
Reaction score
My top 10 is the next 10. Just like my favorite beer is the next one. Im not picky.

Latest posts