Top 25 strains in April

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BryannaKush

420 in training
Reaction score
I just came across the top 25 marijuana strains for April.
hXXp://weedorskin.com/?p=134
So, What are your views. I have never tried Blue Dream before and it's #2. Any of you guys try any of these strains? :icon_smile:

Kill the live link please....they are against the rules.

Edit it to look like this hXXp://weedorskin.com/?p=134 or this weedorskin.com/?p=134

i grew blue dream before and if its # 2 i would question the lists source, its an impressive yielder but it lacks in quality, jmo

Dan K. Liberty said:
hey Hammy . . . ya ever notice its like a trend here . . . seems to be a female joins and one the first things they do is post a top strains link?

seems like ive seen this happen several times in the past few months, kinda weird coincidence eh?

I wldnt go as far as blaming it on the ladies lol...but I hve noticed the live links that seem to get posted by new peeps in general. :D

I have tried Blue Dream, and I think my NL from a couple of years ago was called Blue Dream by a few tokers. My NL called Blue Dream, was awesome, we are still smoking it as one of our best. The Blue Dream I had otherwise was taken too early and sadly lacked in every way.

How many people read the whole "rules" before they post? Prolly not that many. Good looking out guys to let them know about the live link rule.

Latest posts

Back