top leaves twist?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

intellenoob

Reaction score
Isit normal for the top leaves to twist in the first week of flowering?

I'm growing bubblicious in soil temps are around 77 rh btw 40 and 60. I have 4 main colas and the new leaves at the very top of each of them are twisting. Like I said it's only New growth the fan leaves that are higher than my lowest cola look good so I don't think its heat stress. Do you know what it might be?

They look ok to me. What light are you under? That just looks like new growth to me and your plant looks very nice by the way.

they look fine, i would say just barely over fed? maybe, but i wouldn't change a thing yet :aok:

It's a 400w hps. They are overfed--my leaves are dark green w/ curled down tips. But I don't hafta worry about that funky twisting at the top? It scared me lol

It could be a minor pH problem. What and how much are you feeding your plant? Are you checking pH. Overly green plants could indicate too much N, which can retard flowering.

I have them in super soil, bottom half is roots organic mixed w earthworm castings, bone blood meal, bat guano, garden lime, and Epson salts, plus a little bit of joba organic fertilizer, which is mostly bone meal if I remember correctly but had a lot of beneficial in it. I made one bag so I took subcools recipe and divided by 8, then cut down a bit more trying to play it safe. The top half is ffhf

Well that is some super duper soil you have there. It sounds little hot to me..but i think your plants looks nice. Yes a bit too much N perhaps, which doesn't surprise after reading what soil you are in. You aren't planning to feed too are you now? I would advise you not to feed for a few weeks and see. Sounds like you are all organic so no need to worry about ph.

I think she looks like a plant that is ready to flower. Green mojo.

Thx rose bud they've been on 12/12 for 10 days. I think the flowering might've been retarded a little by the high N.

That could very well be... but they are starting now. Good for you for making your own soil.

Latest posts

Back