Tore it all apart and re did the room

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BushyKush420

Reaction score
i had a two section room veg/flower, i ripped it all down and put the whole closet a flowering room and since i needed more light im using my 400 hps, and i have a medium size fan in there on high and the temp is bout 89-92 sumtimes 93 i keep adjusting the fan to see where the fan keep the light the coolest and

how high should i have the light the plants are about 6 to 10 inches and there on a 18/6 cycle.

this is what it looks like now.

Well Bushy you are persistent. You need to vent that space. Somehow you need to **** stale air out from the top and let clean air in through the bottom. The plants are looking better. Drop the light as close to the plants as you can without burning them. Use your hand. If it feels warm on the back of your hand it's warm to the plant. Good luck buddy.

thanks yorker im gonna do sum customizing here soon because its a bear keeping that temp down, im gonna put up a lil wall on the left side that will hold a fan at the top for extraction and will go outside ..? and at the bottom there will be a fan of sum sort not sure what yet because its gotta be filtered right? or can it be something else, i smoke in the same room btw. so? filtered would pry be better? :D

Latest posts

Back