Totally lost on the curled leafs.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

InPain

Reaction score
All growing in reamended soil all organic as well. i had no issues until I sprayed an organic pesticide soap Captain jack's deadbug for thrips and havnt found any since got blue sticky paper and looked just now. The new growth is worse today then yesterday. I did add new sphagnum peat when I reamended it this past time.Really lost only my fifth or sixth cycle lost count but reading has me even more confused now. View attachment 272472

Attachments

• IMG_20210430_112629478.jpg
    IMG_20210430_112629478.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
I deleted your thread since you started a new one at your request.

As far as Captain jack's deadbug, I use it all the time and never had issues like your having by using it. You have other problems.

What mix did you use,
did you use more than the label said, plus how much soap you only need very little, You sprayed at light off or evening correct?

What mix did you use,
did you use more than the label said, plus how much soap you only need very little, You sprayed at light off or evening correct?
Good point.Spray lights and fans off. 2 hrs at time. Might take more than one application.

Its only new growth and they may not have been totally dry my brother was helping me have a lot going on at the spot. I did flush them I checked my runoff on them and was coming out with a Ph 5.4.that was on Wednesday sprayed them Sunday and curled leaves started overnight Tuesday into Wednesday after I gave them alaskan fish fertilizer. My soil I have used at least 5 cycles now. I added peat moss this cycle to the mix never have before just more coir. Used blood meal bone meal epsom salts castings and azomite for my amendments. I flushed the one that looked the worse and my pH was spot on again 6.5 but added baking soda to raise it up to 7.5 before watering. Sorry for the long reply just trying to cover everything I have done to this point. I have started using insect frass in my teas recently.

Is a portion of this thread missing? Either way, the plants look light deprived to me. See how the stems look like they are giving up and trying to point down? To me, based on limited info and this pic--it looks like the plant is trying to grow roots. Could be totally wrong, here.

My soil I have used at least 5 cycles now.
What? Like saying, "I've been to the toilet 5 times now. But I've added some Lysol and a bit of diatomaceous earth."

Latest posts

Back