TOY BOX to GROW BOX LST WHITE WIDOW / WHITE RHINO

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
razorback said:
Dayum Grunt!! That was done exclusively with the CFL "pigtail" lights that were first shown in the blue box? And instead of transplanting you simply reset the small pots into the slightly larger ones to let the roots excape" simular to NFT? Proof of the pudding is in the eating and you are on the downhill stretch to a nice Bowl of it!! I recently had some G13xbsh and for the hell of it started them under the same sort of setup, I was amazed at how vigorous they became. They went outside with no probs, but the growth slowed down large. you saw what I used to do outside, cant lift those big 15 gallons around anymore, think ill try your method start to finish, thanks for the motivation!!! nice!
whats up razorback. yup those cfl's sure do the job. the thing that i would have done diffrent though is cut the bottoms off the 2 liter containers and taped them back on. this way i could have just untaped them and put them in the other pots. when i cut the bottoms off with a razor blade i cut the roots and thought for sure i killed them but got lucky. each plant will have 9 tops or so. i just hope they are females. i think i'm gonna put them into flower next week. will see. glad i brought some motivation your way.
cool17.gif

Beautiful man. Nice little bushes ;)

Reminds me of a time I brought a good friend over to check out one of my outdoor plants, he walked right by it without even noticing, I stopped and he continued down the path and looked back at me "Aren't we gonna check out your plant?" I kinda tilted my head towards it and he says "Holy shit!!! I was expecting a plant not a bush!!"

The bushier the better :D

whats up Insane. i would have to agree the bushier the better. i think i'm gonna top all my plants from now on.
083.gif

thought i would give an update on the white widow and white rhino at 4 weeks 4 days old. these suckers are growing fast and furious. like i said i had to move them from the toy box to my speaker box because i ran out of room. i 'm now running out of room in my speaker. i'm gonna try and veg them until i harvest my northern berry's and papaya's. here are some pics of these young bushes. had some fun with the last pic adding some cartoon effects along with a spotlight effect. pretty cool.
00000005.gif

100_0398.jpg

100_0399.jpg

100_0403.jpg

100_0404.jpg

100_0407.jpg

100_0405.jpg

Hi Grunt! They look mighty good,nice compact bushes with great color in the last picture.(lol)

whats up everyone. as of today my white widow and white rhino are 5 weeks old. i still have them in veg. here is a quick pic.

100_0476.jpg

here we are at 5 weeks 5 days of vegging. as you can see these babies are getting big. it won't be long before i put them into flower. i would put them into flower now but i just dont have the room so i will keep vegging them until i do.

100_0650.jpg

100_0652.jpg

whats up everyone.
action-smiley-030.gif
well as of today my White Widow and White Rhino are 6 weeks old. Got some good news this morning when i checked the White Widow and it has pre-flowers and
mixed-smiley-048.gif
. Is that killer or what. Still no signs on the White Rhino. Know matter what both will go into flower by friday. Here are a few pics. The White Widow is in front of the red and the Rhino is in front of the purple.
medium-smiley-082.gif

100_0735.jpg

100_0736.jpg

100_0737.jpg

100_0738.jpg

100_0741.jpg

They're looking fantastic BRO.My White Rhino was about a week behind my White Widow the whole grow and 2 weeks at harvest time slower.How do you hide that green color that shows on your thumbs all the time?Do you wear gloves?(lol)

I agree with slowhand they look beautiful, Hopefully I'll get some good results too.

Well more good news. My White Rhino has shown pre-flowers and it's a female. So i tossed her along with the White Widow into flower. My closet is now packed full.

great to hear the birth of girls all around :D

awesome looking plants THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
1.gif

damn man thats tight congrats on the girls... swim might have to do sum LST on his aquaponic babies.. when did u top them at like what node kinda?? and did u top anymore after?... lookin good man

Cheif

ReaferCheifer26 said:
damn man thats tight congrats on the girls... swim might have to do sum LST on his aquaponic babies.. when did u top them at like what node kinda?? and did u top anymore after?... lookin good man

Cheif
I topped them at 2 weeks 3 days old and that was it. After that all i did was tie down the branches and now i have 9 tops on each plant.

tight... i had a mutant plant once whos top stopped growing at liek 4 inches high naturally for all of veg so i ended up with about 14 tops naturally it was the bushiest little thing man.. my mom saw it and didnt even think it was a weed plant..( i had it in my house growing all the way to harvest) i told her it was a form of bonsai lol hydroponics and all it was the tighest plant ive grown so far... it was perfect for low hidden growing or scrog... should have cloned it it was bagseed.. but oh well... teh main topp grew to teh height of the like 13 others , about a foot ro soo each it was tight.. i think this is how ur plants will turn out lookin, similar form and stuff .. ur bud will probably be bigger i used CF's during flowering.... her name was Lafanda ....

Hey is ur closet grow grownin under only one 400 watt HPS? and are they stil in 3 gal. buckets?

peace
Cheif

Sick dude!

Keep us updated with pics, bro. :D

Latest posts

Back