TOY BOX to GROW BOX LST WHITE WIDOW / WHITE RHINO

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ReaferCheifer26 said:
tight... i had a mutant plant once whos top stopped growing at liek 4 inches high naturally for all of veg so i ended up with about 14 tops naturally it was the bushiest little thing man.. my mom saw it and didnt even think it was a weed plant..( i had it in my house growing all the way to harvest) i told her it was a form of bonsai lol hydroponics and all it was the tighest plant ive grown so far... it was perfect for low hidden growing or scrog... should have cloned it it was bagseed.. but oh well... teh main topp grew to teh height of the like 13 others , about a foot ro soo each it was tight.. i think this is how ur plants will turn out lookin, similar form and stuff .. ur bud will probably be bigger i used CF's during flowering.... her name was Lafanda ....

Hey is ur closet grow grownin under only one 400 watt HPS? and are they stil in 3 gal. buckets?

peace
Cheif
whats up Chief. yes they are still in 3 gallon buckets, and yes i only use 1 400 watt hps. I start them under cfl's for vegging them change to the hps for flower.

what are the light bulb splitters called and where did you get them.

gcr6bk said:
what are the light bulb splitters called and where did you get them.
whats up gcr6bk. I'm not sure what they are called but you can get them at WALMART for like $2 i think.

thanks TBG I am going to get some right away. Your plants look magnificent!

Whats up everyone. As of today the ladies are 7 weeks old and 7 days into flower. They are doing great.

100_1014.jpg

How long do you think before they will start packing on some buds?

gcr6bk said:
How long do you think before they will start packing on some buds?
Whats up gcr6bk. I would say 2 weeks or so some good bud development will start. When you first put them into flower it takes awhile before they get going and when they do BAM.

Holy Crap TBG how did I miss this thread...after seeing what those babies under cfl's you no longer need to convince me..I'm out the door to go light bulb shopping. The hell with waiting for payday!!!

GreenDayGirl said:
Holy Crap TBG how did I miss this thread...after seeing what those babies under cfl's you no longer need to convince me..I'm out the door to go light bulb shopping. The hell with waiting for payday!!!
Hey GreenDayGirl. They are under 400 watt hps now and in the closet with the other plants.

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Hey GreenDayGirl. They are under 400 watt hps now and in the closet with the other plants.
I've already got one of those! Yea!

GreenDayGirl said:
I've already got one of those! Yea!
Whats up GreenDayGirl. I vegged them under cfl's i think for 6 weeks then last week i put them in flower under the 400 watt hps.

Those CFL bulbs, are they the same things u buy in Wally World to replace regular light bulbs? The flouros that are supposed to last 5 years? If they are, I have a few hanging around the house unused and m going to try that on the next crop.

Going to start LST tonight!

halftoke said:
Those CFL bulbs, are they the same things u buy in Wally World to replace regular light bulbs? The flouros that are supposed to last 5 years? If they are, I have a few hanging around the house unused and m going to try that on the next crop.

Going to start LST tonight!
Whats up halftoke. I think your talking about the same ones. I have a thread in the lighting section thats called wally world set up for under $40. There is a picture of the bulbs i use. Also i just use them to start my plants.

Very nice rich look to those leaves m8. Looks like you've set a great foundation for your flowers.

Whats up everyone. Well as of today the ladies are 8 weeks old and 2 weeks into flower. These two ladies are growing like crazy. Starting to get some little buds. Here are a few pics.

100_1320.jpg

100_1321.jpg

100_1323.jpg

100_1324.jpg

100_1325.jpg

lookin tight man... dont u just love the burst of growth during flowering... i recently found out taht one of my planst turned female sooo im awaiting for it to hoppefully double if not triple its size

Did u have troubles grow ur other 4 planst in 3 gallon buckets? cause mines in one right about now and i hope its enough room for the roots during flowering.... i tied it down and starta slight LST thats to your inspriration of course! ill show u sum pics of her one day one here

ReaferCheifer26 said:
lookin tight man... dont u just love the burst of growth during flowering... i recently found out taht one of my planst turned female sooo im awaiting for it to hoppefully double if not triple its size

Did u have troubles grow ur other 4 planst in 3 gallon buckets? cause mines in one right about now and i hope its enough room for the roots during flowering.... i tied it down and starta slight LST thats to your inspriration of course! ill show u sum pics of her one day one here
Whats up Chief. I haven't had any problems with the 3 gallon buckets. What you have to remember is for every gallon of dirt your plant will grow 1 foot. So a 3 gallon bucket will hold a 3 foot plant. Good luck on your grow.

Whats up everyone. Well as of today the 2 ladies are 9 weeks old and 3 weeks into flower. They are filling up the closet nice. Once i get the 2 Northern Berry's out i will pull them out some more. Here are a few pics.

100_1623.jpg

100_1627.jpg

100_1629.jpg

100_1630.jpg

Latest posts

Back