TOY BOX to GROW BOX

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

whats up everyone. i just got this toy box from my girlfriend last week. she was going to toss it so i decided to turn it into a grow box. i will be doing LST on 2 plants (1) white widow, and (1) white rhino. check out the grow journel threads for pics of my babies.
TOY BOX MEASURES 26 INCHES TALL, 14 INCHES WIDE, AND 15 INCHES DEEP. INSIDE BOX IS PAINTED FLAT WHITE.
(1) 2 1/2 INCH CMF FAN SUCKING HOT AIR OUT
(1) AIR HOLE AT BOTTOM OF BOX USING PVC SUCKING COOL AIR IN
(1) 45 WATT CFL 2,700 LUMENS
(2) 15 WATT TUBE FLOURESCENTS

000_0362.jpg

000_0363.jpg

000_0364.jpg

000_0365.jpg

sounds like a great cloning box too. ;)

I love it, very stelthy I'm currently working a similar project, but on a much larger scale. What kind of CMF fan is that?

Hey B. Grunt just looked at the pics a little closer. I just made a micro grow Cab about the same size for fun too. Mind if I make a suggestion or 2.

1. that light fixture can handle 2 spiral florous. they make a dual bulb adapter for a buck or two. double your lumens. The cool whites are a lot lower temp then the soft whites too.

2. May want to put a couple of more fans in there. My box has 1 big fan intake and 2 cpu out. and its still @ 78F. It fluctuates to 80F and this is still with the Cab door open a little. I am still working this one out though. My house thermostat is set 72F. I have 4 42W spiral florous in mine. (just thought I would throw that in so you can head that off at the pass). ;)

Killer micro-grow dude.

mutt wrote: "I have 4 42W spiral florous in mine" just want to see how it looks.

AZshwagg said:
mutt wrote: "I have 4 42W spiral florous in mine" just want to see how it looks.
i only have two spiral florous in mine. i have two tube lights in there also.

Latest posts

Back