transplant in flower??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jesuse

Reaction score
my lil crops just hit flower and im thnking mybe geting 2 of them in biger pots<< is this waste of time ?? would it benefit my yeild? ther just in flower!!,,,,eny imfo guys ,girls cheers .[j];)

Id avoid it personally. No need to shock them going into flower.

I transplanted my first gal from a 5 gal to a 20 gal, she was about 4 days into budding. No problem at all and the new soil made her very happy. She grew crazily and rewarded me with 10oz.

As long as you're really careful, yet make sure to break up circling roots, I think you'll be ok.

I would transplant them, they have two months left, they will want to stretch their feet.

thanks for the feed back peeps,,,,,i think i am gona do it;) mybe jus 1 or2. cheers[j]

I myself just did that with a few of my girls. AND.... they were in like their
4th week of flowering. I was hesitant atfirst, but was super glad I did it. It had to b done anyway due to root bound. They loved stretching out!!!

JME

Remember that, the later in budding the less you'll want to mess with the gals, don't tempt fate! :) Unless you have a real need, I'd not transplant. Remember that this is good for bettering your plants' lives, but not something to do "just to do".....late in budding, I mean.

2 or less weeks into flower, id say go for it.

Latest posts

Back