Transplant??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

supergator

Reaction score
I've germinated 19/20 of my seeds (10 snow white and 10 white widow) in a humidity dome with 1" rockwool cubes. One was very cleanly sliced in half by the shell once it sprouted :(. I don't think it can grow without its head, can it?:eek: They only broke the surface two days ago and some of them have a single 1/4'' root already popping out the bottom. Good idea to transplant now??

Any advice greatly appreciated :).

supergator said:
I've germinated 19/20 of my seeds (10 snow white and 10 white widow) in a humidity dome with 1" rockwool cubes. One was very cleanly sliced in half by the shell once it sprouted :(. I don't think it can grow without its head, can it?:eek: They only broke the surface two days ago and some of them have a single 1/4'' root already popping out the bottom. Good idea to transplant now??

Any advice greatly appreciated :).
Whats up supergator. Nope your baby can't survive without a head so you can toss it. I have never used rockwool cubes before but if your are seeing roots coming out the bottom and they have broke the surface i would transplant.

thanks for the quick reply tbg. I am going to transplant today after work. RIP little White Widow.

Latest posts

Back