Transplanted an outside plant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AZshwagg

Reaction score
few days ago I noticed a mj plant growing in my back yard, I was wondering how did it get there???? Well, the stoner I am I forgot i threw alot seeds out I wasn't goin to use and one actullay sprouted! So I decided to transplant it and put it my grow box. The cup I put it in has only soil from out side(sandy dirt). Do you guys think it will survive?

2005_04031stage0001.JPG

you may have shocked it by the change in temp. you may wat to keep it outside a little bit and bring it in, sorta like when you acclimate them to the outside. Also, outside dirt you'll want to keep an eye on it for bugs and stuff. your giving them a great home to procreate in. don't want a bunch of baby bugs eatin things up. ;)

in other words keep it out side till, what? Till, it cools down? should I just remove it anyways so it don't start an infestation?

You bring em in, put em in a window. (at that size nobody will see it). get em used to the inside temp. Open the window a little. let it get used to it then put it in the grow box. as the box is a lot warmer then the outside temp.

After it gets over its shock and has pronounced new growth then transplant.

If you got more seeds may better to just start from a new seed. That dirt I almost garuntee it has bug eggs in it.

Just moved it, is there any type of bug killer spray i can use to kill the eggs?

is it good for the plants to get some good fresh air from outside like by putting it by an open window so it can get some oxygen?

Sucker is growing fast I put it next to the window seal and it flourishing!

Charlie1 said:
is it good for the plants to get some good fresh air from outside like by putting it by an open window so it can get some oxygen?

Latest posts

Back